• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

What's the difference between White Done, Yellow Done and Ticked Done?

Hello everyone, Something's been on my mind for quite some time now . After every time you finish a mission you either receive the following: No DONE = Haven't filled in the Mission Gauge enough White Done = Filled the Mission Gauge to the minimum standard. Yellow Done = Filled the Mission...
  2. F

Your Favorite ► Your Favorite Vacation?

Where in the World was the best vacation you've ever been to and why? Whatever continent it's in please answer in the poll and also tell us with a post which specific country/place it was in. My favourite holiday was in Corfu, Greece. Me and my mum were in a stunning hotel and the nightlife...
  3. F

Any of you good Animators or Sound Experts?

Hello Everyone! I was scrolling through Newgrounds and I noticed that there was around 5 people that were good at Animation or Sound Editing and also liked Kingdom Hearts. I thought this was very weird so I though, maybe the Animators and Sound Experts are here, on this forum. Could you please...
  4. F

My Poem for Wayne Allwine

I wrote this poem on KH Wikia. I hope you like it, it's for the recently passed away, Wayne Allwine, former voice of Kingdom Mickey: My dear old king, I've loved you so You've been in my heart since a long time ago You've raised me up even though I've outgrown... From that special little...
  5. F

Silent Hill 2: Discussion

Has anyone played Silent Hill 2 for the PS2? I found out about through a girl working in Asda (UK'S WalMart), she said she got her kids the game and they loved it. So, I bought the game, and at first I was a little bit freaked out, with the Male toilet scee. But, once I got into the game, I...
  6. F

Will Sora's Parents be in "Birth by Sleep".

Back in "Kingdom Hearts", just before Sora left his home, his Mother called for him. We know very little about Sora, Riku and Kairi's parents at the moment, but do you think "Birth by Sleep" will introduce them into the plotline? All we do know about Sora, Kairi and Riku's family is: Sora -...
  7. F

Did Kingdom Heart's Opening, Freak you out a Bit?

I don't know about you, but when I first played KH, I was a little bit freaked out. At the beginning was the Random Poem while Sora was floating in water. Then as he's sinking, there's a flash and he's on an island. But then there's, the Tidal Wave with Riku holding his hand out to Sora...
  8. F

Was Kingdom Hearts once a person?

Do you think that in BbS that Kingdom Hearts could of been a Person? A human form with all the heart of the worlds inside of them? It seems like something only Tetsuya Nomura could devise, don't you think? That 10 years before Kingdom Hearts I begun, Kingdom Hearts was a person? But some...
  9. F

How many different countries/languages is KH out on?

Does anyone know how many different countries and/or languages Kingdom Hearts (1) has been released on? I know it's been officially released in America, UK, Japan & maybe Australia and I know it out in English (duh) and Japanese, but that's out it? Can anyone else tell me if you know of more...
  10. F

What is Kingdom Hearts? (Door)

I've played Kingdom Hearts numerous times, but I still don't fully understand the concept and reason for Kingdom Hearts? Could someone tell me the following: WHAT is Kingdom Hearts? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE of Kingdom Hearts? WHY is Kingdom Hearts called the "Door to Darkness". WHERE did...
  11. F

Was the Secret Place Door connected to End of the World?

I've been wondering for a very long time now? Was the Secret Place Door (with no handle or anything, it was wooden also) connected to End of the World Door? I mean after Sora and Co open the door at the End of the World? Did they walk through that Door. End of the World (Final Rest) - Destiny...
  12. F

Why can Donald Duck talk? (Funny)

There has been something bothering me for quite some time now. Donald Duck in KH (and a few other places) can TALK... I couldn't believe it, I nearly had a heart attack when I heard his voice for the first time. I thought I went mad... I mean DUCKS CAN'T TALK. I know they can quack and stuff...
  13. F

Birth of KH Story... Is it true?

I remember reading a story/rumour years ago that the birth of Kingdom Hearts was when a head executive of Square Enix (Squaresoft back then) and a Head executive of Disney walked into an elevator and when they walked out they devised "Kingdom Hearts." Please tell me if this is true or not...
  14. F

Kingdom Hearts: The Movie... Is it Possible?

I've been thinking for a while, Kingdom Hearts is quite a popular game and has an amazing story line. Do you ever think it could be adapted into a film? I'd personally would LOVE IT if Kingdom Hearts was adapted into a Film. I've got numerous reasons why it could/would be. Square Enix &...
  15. F

HELP: Any Time, Any Place (Japanese) Lyrics

Could someone please give the the romaji lyrics to 'Any Time Any Place Please'!!! I've searched all of Google and there isn't any. Any Time Any Place is the joke song that Sora, Donald and Goofy sing at the end of Atlantica to Ariel. I've got the english lyrics but the japanese are...
  16. F

Kingdom Hearts Quiz - 001

Welcome to the Brand New, Weekly Kingdom Hearts Quiz I shall be releasing a Kingdom Hearts Quiz each week, with 13 Questions for you to answer, each quiz shall have: 3 - Kingdom Hearts 1 Questions 3 - Kingdom Hearts: [Re:] Chain of Memories Questions 3 - Kingdom Hearts 2 Questions 3 -...
  17. F

What do you like most about Kingdom Hearts 2?

What's the most rememberable moment about Kingdom Hearts 2 to you? What makes you wanna play Kingdom Hearts 2 again just so you can see the _____? Tell me what's the best bit to you about Kingdom Hearts 2?
  18. F

How far will you go for Kingdom Hearts?

How much do you love Kingdom Hearts and how far will you go for it? What is the limit of the things you'd do for Kingdom Hearts. What will you do just to be able to play the next Kingdom Hearts. If your girlfriend/boyfriend told you to give up Kingdom Hearts for them, will you? Would you...
  19. F

How can you record Kingdom Hearts 2 from your TV to your Computer?

Help Everyone, I'm a bit confused how can you record any Kingdom Hearts footage from your TV to your Computer so that you can like put it on Youtube or stuff. I haven't a clue about recording game footage, if anyone can help me Thank You so much. Do you have to download something from the...
  20. F

HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE!!!

Hello, everyone I hope you all have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year! You can tell us how your Christmas will be or what you would like for Christmas or you could just wish people Merry Christmas. Tell us anything you want about your Christmas? Whatever you call Christmas wherever you...
Back