• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Insomniac

KHUX ► Mickey, Donald, and Goofy

Was it ever explained why Mickey, Donald and Goofy were present during the events of Unchained X? I vaguely remember at one point some in the community thought that maybe it was because the Unchained realm was data being accessed by Mickeys computer from coded but processing events disproved...
  2. Insomniac

SSD killed the Gummi Ship?

With Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart in the spotlight and witnessing the environmental transitions via rift portals, I can’t help but imagine this technology in a Kingdom Hearts game. How? To traverse worlds, realms or what have you. The Keyblade would obviously be the medium for this...
  3. Insomniac

Dark Road ► Transferring Medals from UnionX to Dark Road

I’ve been playing through the game for a few hours and can’t seem to figure out how to transfer my medal album over to Dark Road from Union X like the promotion suggests. Does anyone have any insight on this? I’m sure I’m missing something lol.
  4. Insomniac

The Realm of Darkness

The age of fairy tales is commonly believed to have taken place some time ago in the past of what we know currently as the Kingdom Hearts Universe (long before KH3 and even before BBS). At the conclusion of that time period we are to believe that the world fell to darkness and the only remnants...
  5. Insomniac

Antagonist Backstory

According to an interview regarding Kingdom Hearts 3 (I cant remember which one) it was stated that at one point there was a desire to create a game fleshing out Xehanort’s backstory but, due to the Xehanort saga ending with KH3 that dream became difficult to realize. It seems now that parts of...
  6. Insomniac

The Crown

What if the sigil worn by the prophesied traitor isn’t actually the “X” or recusant sigil but actually the Crown sigil worn by Sora and Yozora? The label of “traitor” could be a reference to them being the leading factors in foiling the Master of Masters plans, despite being inheritors of a...
  7. Insomniac

Nameless Star

What if the Nameless Star is actually the girl we observed being taken by the Mech suits in the Verum Rex commercial? The heart she pines for is Yozora’s and the name calls for attention from Sora as this is the second time on this journey that he’s come across this character and is curious to...
  8. Insomniac

The Power to Return Hearts

BEWARE THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE END OF KINGDOM HEARTS 3 *buffer* *buffer* *buffer* Rather than call it the “ Power of Waking,” the Kingdom Hearts 3 synopsis refers to it as the Key to Return Hearts, which in my opinion gives the audience a much clearer understanding...
  9. Insomniac

Maleficent

Since KH1, Maleficent’s role has been very different from her introduction into the series. It would be an understatement to say that recently her characters goals and intentions have been shrouded in ambiguity aside from finding the box and traversing the datascape. What I’m here to ask is...
  10. Insomniac

Keyblade Master

I don’t exactly remember where but I have this memory of Nomura staring at some point that in KH3 Sora would become a Keyblade Master. Was that something that was cut from the game or did it happen behind the scenes at some point? Although, he was eventually able to obtain the power of Waking...
  11. Insomniac

Story

What story/plot element(s) are you looking forward to most in Kingdom Hearts 3? Ventus and Roxas meeting for the first time is something I am very curious to see play out, hopefully it can be more of a comedic scene if anything. Especially since Axel/Lea has a history with both of them.
  12. Insomniac

Favorite Theory

With only a month left until the release of the climax to the Dark Seeker Saga; now is the perfect time to reminisce on theories and speculations of the past. I would love to take a trip down memory lane with everyone, so share some memories of some of the questions or expectations you may have...
  13. Insomniac

Kingdom Hearts Netflix Miniseries

With all the hype that the franchise has been getting, and if the games launch continues to shatter expectations is a TV series something that Disney would consider? Lots of other video game franchises have had series/miniseries and Netflix will stream almost anything. Disney is also releasing...
  14. Insomniac

13 Seekers. 13 Battles?

It’s clear that Xehanort has many people involved in his schemes throughout KH3, whether it be 13 or more. Yet we haven’t seen any gameplay footage against any of these people, except maybe Aqua depending on how that whole situation plays out. So my question is, will we be battling all of...
  15. Insomniac

The Identity of “Darkness”

What if Vanitas is “Darkness”? He is technically Ventus so that means a version of him was present in the X era and he’s literally just a heart of pure darkness so he likely can time travel. That would explain his knowledge of Xehanort when speaking to Maleficent and maybe even how...
  16. Insomniac

Command Style Attacks

Will command style attacks like Balloon, Seeker Mine, Thunder Surge, Prism Rain, etc. return in KH3 in some form? I personally loved the personality and customization these attacks added to the combat system. I know I would like to see them in the game although I don’t see how they could do it...
  17. Insomniac

Release Date and Availability

With the Square Enix Deluxe Plus Edition, is that something that customers might get prior to January 29th or will it actually force us to receive the game a little later than others due to delivery circumstances? If so, what would be the fastest way to have access to the game; digital, in-store...
  18. Insomniac

Playable Character

According to a statement from Nomura there will be another playable character in KH3, while this time who exactly is unknown. I tried to see if there was an existing trend in the main/numbered title games that could provide some evidence as to what they may try to do with KH3. In KH1 we got to...
  19. Insomniac

Art Book Spoilers?

For anyone receiving the art book, is it something that should be saved after playing the entire game because of potential spoilers or will it have some sort of warning for any spoiler content that may be included? I say this because I’m imaging myself getting that shipment and quickly opening...
  20. Insomniac

Keyblades and Transformations

It’s apparent through various media presentation that’s in Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora will be acquiring various forms of power through the use of new keychains and keyblade transformations. It’s also apparent that many of the other Keyblade weilders will also obtain new powers and keyblades in...
Back