• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maleficentfan123

Riku & Maleficent

We all know Riku's relationship with Ansem SoD has spanned basically the entire series since KH1. I think that's a really well developed relationship and one that I have really enjoyed seeing develop on screen, with Riku having to overcome his possession by Ansem in KH1. What of Riku's...
  2. maleficentfan123

The Caribbean World

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE KH3. I actually think its gameplay is the most fun in the series, and I don't think it should get the flack it does for its plot. Overall, the game has grown on me as time goes on. ReMind really helped with that I think. Having said that, this world man. I never...
  3. maleficentfan123

Numbered Releases

So there is some discussion and good points on both sides relative to whether the KH series should continue with the numbered entries (KH1, KH2, KH3) or from here on stick to subtitled entries (COM, DDD, BBS, Days). I am curious to see everyone's opinions on that. Should the series continue with...
  4. maleficentfan123

Worth It?

Not sure if this is really worthy of a new thread since I am almost certain this has been discussed somewhere before, but I figured a mod can move this if it's that big of a deal. I haven't bought 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4 yet, and I own the HD collections on PS3. I am just wondering...would you...
  5. maleficentfan123

Who Will Control the Heartless?

Will Maleficent have reclaimed control over the Heartless by KH3? Or will Xemnas still command them? Or will they pull a KH2 and have Maleficent lose control halfway through the game again?
  6. maleficentfan123

Help/Support ► Looking for Resources

I am looking for some resources that anybody may have for me in regards to learning about technology and computer programming. Some background...I am a college student currently finishing up a student teaching placement in Business and Marketing Education. I am certified to teach K-12 Business...
  7. maleficentfan123

Music ► One Direction Stigma

I posted this in another forum but I wanted to get others thoughts and opinions on this topic.
  8. maleficentfan123

New Member...well kind of

Hello! I wanted to stop in and reintroduce myself to everyone since it's been YEARS since I've been on. I checked my profile and my last post was in 2010. I've been a member since 2008 but just recently have gotten back into the Kingdom Hearts series and wanted to rejoin the site! I've been...
  9. maleficentfan123

Vexen 1 help!!!

I need help beating Vexen the first time through. I am using, you guessed it, an attack deck based upon using Potions and Dragon Maleficent. I have 200ish HP and 825 CP. I can get him down to the last bar of health, and then he freezes me. Jerk. Help please?!?!
  10. maleficentfan123

Carrie Underwood

Please tell me there's at least one other Carrie Underwood fan here. If you're not one, or if you don't know who she is, it's about time you learned. It's called YouTube, the worlds best site.:lol:
Back