• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blacksamurai2

Gamestop Customer Shot and killed during armed Robbery

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/customer-shot-during-conyers-game-stop-robbery-111110
  2. blacksamurai2

Shueisha to Launch Super Strong Jump Mag for Kids (will contain spinoffs of Highly known manga)

The Japanese publisher Shueisha will be launching a new magazine called Super Strong Jump (Saikyō Jump) "for the most powerful kids" on December 3. The magazine will contain special manga spinoffs from four popular series that run in Weekly Shounen Jump magazine: Rock Lee no Seishun...
  3. blacksamurai2

When it comes down to it.... Religion itself should be a sin.

I want you to think about everything you've been taught your life up until now. No matter how I see it, I just can't consider myself a christian when realizing this myself. Religion is a disease, a disease that will not die out. It has been crucial in many wars since the dawn of man. Man was a...
  4. blacksamurai2

Shooter Games Suggestions

You see, I've always been to the more close-combat person. Preferring Hands and Swords over the Guns. But Lately I've taken an interest in Shooters(more of 3rd Person Shooters.) The closest I've ever gotten to Shooter games are Red Steel 2 and Devil May Cry. I would like some suggestions for my...
  5. blacksamurai2

Changes in the American version

Since new bosses will be added. Do you think we will actually get to battle Lea with Ventus?
  6. blacksamurai2

Rumor: Namco vs Capcom and Capcom vs Namco

Rumor: Namco vs Capcom, Capcom vs Namco In Development Says it all. Personally I'd very much like it to happen. And Yoshinori Ono had been hinting at a new game that will blow your minds, and from the hint it included Ryu. I think its a little to early for Street Fighter 5.
  7. blacksamurai2

Are you ready for another new generation?

I know that gaming is expensive right now. But the thought of a new generation isn't that far off. I myself personally do not want new generation for at least 7-10 more years. With all the new technology coming for the systems, you'd think that a new generation is far off. But talk keeps on...
  8. blacksamurai2

About Nomura

I heard that hes done with FF after FF Versus XIII. Does that mean he quitting as an artist? And if he is, is Yopooaka will step up as the main character designer again?
  9. blacksamurai2

Tell me if you get this

This is supposed to be funny and make sense. But it does not to me. And yet people find it funny. YouTube - Raymond J. Johnson Jr. Please, tell me how to get this.
  10. blacksamurai2

So who is going to E3

I know I am, but I want to know who else is. (sorry if this topic was made before.)
  11. blacksamurai2

North American KH Title E3

From the new Game Informer Interview with Nomura Although this sounds like an English Version of Coded, what do you guys think?
  12. blacksamurai2

North American KH Title E3

Sorry bout this. (I like the twenty-four character rule.)
  13. blacksamurai2

MX and Ven's reaction to Vanitas's face(BBS Spoilers

Think about it, MX and Ven were the only ones to see Vanitas face. And that face was almost exactly Sora's.
  14. blacksamurai2

The Deal with Nobodies

They contradict themselves. 1. It is said that they don't feel emotion. WRONG. They have shown emotion, one particular within all have shown is Anger. 2. They say they don't exist. Yet we clearly see them, and other characters in the game can clearly touch them.
  15. blacksamurai2

Random Rant

Really, I don't really know if this is spam or not but what the hell. What is the issue of calling a African American person blacker than another object. And putting emphasis on black when being compared to an object that is really black. It really stupid. Black is not even a color, not a hue...
  16. blacksamurai2

Another connection between Terra and Riku

While I was watching KH ReCoM trailer. I noticed that Terra and Riku have a similiar move. The jump and continuously attack you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imHrK5q4xuA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHDYjHr5kEY
  17. blacksamurai2

Inconsistences

Wow, this Roxas-Sora matter really confuses me. The Ven part I get. Okay, so we all know that Roxas is Ven's part of his and Sora's merged heart, couple with Sora's body and Soul. Now this is how a sequel can never be good as the original as the sequel and adding Nobodies to the mix was a...
  18. blacksamurai2

Next KH Game.

The next KH has been revealed to us for the PSP again. This time it will tell the tale of young Xehanort and Eraqus. How Sora was truly destined for the Keyblade. And more on the keyblade war. This is the Poster.
  19. blacksamurai2

Why

Why is people saying that the next game is KH:Reconnect?! All it is saying is to reconnect this with everything that has happened so far. Nothing more. facepalmEpic Failure.
  20. blacksamurai2

TAV are Orphans

Yeah I said it. It was first Hinted when Master Eraqusuu said to Terra', I think of you as a real son.
Back