• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Heart Release Confusion?!?

I'm having a little confusion on a "fact?" Only keyblades can release hearts right? Yet why didn't OXIII (once they had control over the heartless) just make their own hearts. As shown by Saix at the place where you fight Sephiroth, Maleficient summoned Heartless. Then soon after Saix commanded...
  2. K

RPG Treasury?

Pretty basic thread. I want to see which RPGs pple favor the most AND WHY!!! I would normally make a poll - but if I leave out one person's fav than i will be flamed to all hell ...AAAAnyways my number one choice is Chrono Trigger! what's ur opinion? P.S: this is also a thread to hear of...
  3. K

ADMIN PLZ HELP!

ok i just went onto the homepage of KHI and i tried to watch the latest video but it dint work - said it was removed by user so can u fix or tell me how to see it? just answer and close kthx :)
  4. K

You have theories on this?

ok this is a simple thread - u all remember the legit demyx battle rite how come if u dont kill all the water clones within a time limit - u die?!? seems kinda unfair to me any ideas how/why this happens ok lemme clear this up - i wanna kno y - he wasnt that hard just a reason as to y this...
  5. K

quick question

so the release of 358/2 Days is confirmed for Februrary??? b/c sq enix has been known to change up these things last second CONFIRM FOR ME PLZZZ - I HAVE A DS AND IM WAITING
  6. K

I FIGURED OUT WHAT UNBIRTHS ARE...i think :)

OK so here's how its goin down this is my very first ever thread on khinsider forums tho ive been keepin up with all KH related info Unbirths 1) You become a Heartless. 2) Your Nobody is formed. 3) Someone with a keyblade or weapon kills both you nobody AND heartless. 4) Unbirth made...
Back