• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Vens Connection

I don't think so. but i do agree with everything that MDK5000 said but we'll just have to wait for the game ore some further news to find out for sure ^_^
  2. K

Ventus' Battling Style

Hmm i agree with XYZ, he could just be ambidextrous or maybe its a desgin flaw. any way i relly don't think it holds any significance.
  3. K

Maleficent and pete.

Can you tell me where i can see this magazine because i'd like to read it, please and thank you ^_^
  4. K

I got bored...

loved the song and the fight wasn't bad ever i look forward to seeing more of your work
  5. K

Form Mirrors?

i have no idea...but that sounds pretty good
  6. K

How excited where you when you got KH2

are we talking about when it first came out or when we first got it? well when KH2 first came out i hated the whole idea of the games, but my brother borrowed KH2 from one of his mates and i was really board so i watched him play it, after about 2 hours i fell in love with the story (and if...
  7. K

Organization XIII

Axel all the way!!! he is so cool and i love his attitude, axel rocks!!!
  8. K

Axel and Riku Replica

Iv never played KH:CoM (i live in the UK), but when i comes out is it worth buying? i've heard a lot of peoples opinions about it but not much adout the actual game, could some one advise me on this matter please.
  9. K

Family

First of all sorry about the title i could not think of a better one.:( Now to my main point i have read some really good theories but nearly everyone dismisses them just because they involve the element of familyD:<. now i know that family has not played a part in Kingdom Hearts so far but...
  10. K

The Truth

i don't doubt it i'm just not sure i'm kind of behind on stuff and just because ven loses to the DS does not mean hes a loser,hmmm were not going to agree on this so lets just wait till it comes out befor we say for sure i think i saw some thing in a magezin saying it will be out about september...
  11. K

The Truth

this is a bit late but calling ven a loser is a bit hash is'nt it and as for ven being a key to kh, hmm i'm just not sure. By the way completely of subject but is kh:com coming out in europe? and if not if i import it will it work on my PS2
Back