• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

KH1 vs. KH2:FM

Okay, so who here thinks that KH2: Final Mix will be more fun than KH1? I personally don't think so, since KH2 wasn't even close to the fun level of 1. I don't know why, but it just wasn't. Anyway, what do you think?
  2. C

Square's downfall?

Has anyone else heard that some of the major people that worked in Square moved to another company? At first, I didn't believe it...but it would explain the random crazyness/suckyness lately...like X-2, Dirge of Cerberus, KH2, and the randomly changed for no reason battle system of XII. Also...
  3. C

RE4 Mercenaries reward

Okay, I was just wondering, is it really worth it to get 5 stars on every level with every character?!? It the handcannon really that magnificent? Just wondering, because I've beaten professional mode twice, and my skills are still lacking when it comes to Leon getting 5 star rankings. He just...
  4. C

Just got a Gamecube!!!

But I'm not entirely sure what to get for it. Here's what I'm already planning on getting: - Metroid Prime - Zelda: Wind Waker - Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - Super Smash Bros. Melee - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Are there any other trully great games that I should know...
  5. C

Birth of Roxas

Okay, anyone who hasn't beaten KHII, READ NO FURTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so, has anyone ever replayed through KH1 again just to see the moment when Roxas is created? I want to. It's gonna be so cool to see Sora...
  6. C

Replay

Has anyone ever played and beaten KHII, and then went back and played through CoM again? I'm going to soon. I bet it'll be way easier to understand the story and all the mysteries then, plus it'll help me make the connections between KH and KHII.
  7. C

Voice Actors

Okay, out of the few good ones (Let's face it, the vast majority of KH2's voice actors sucked, including Haley when you compare him to how awesome he did in the first one), which one did you like the most? I'd have to say the voice of Axel. I personally think that he sounded the coolest out of...
  8. C

Best game coming for PS3...?

Okay, out of these games coming out for the PS3, which do you think will end up being the best in the end? Final Fantasy XIII? Kingdom Hearts III (if they make it) ? Devil May Cry 4? Resident Evil 5? Metal Gear Solid 4? God of War II (unless it's coming for the PS2, which I've heard rumors about) ?
  9. C

Resident Evil 5

Anyone heard any news about it yet, besides what the trailer shows? Oh, and does anyone else think that the character in the trailer might be an older version of Chris Redfield?
  10. C

RE4 Ultimate Weapon

Okay, I heard a rumor once that if you're able to beat all levels with 5 stars on Mercenaries mode, with every character, it would unlock the most powerful weapon in the game. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Has anyone been able to score 5 stars on every level with every character? Oh...
  11. C

Which show do you enjoy the most?

Out of these shows, which do you enjoy the most? And if you really don't like any of these shows and like something else, feel free to tell us what it is and why you like it.
  12. C

Wishlist

Hey, what's on your wishlist for your birthday (or Christmas/Hannukah/anything else)? I've been thinking about mine, and here it is. It's actually much, MUCH longer than this, but I'll hold back and only put the things I really want. --- PS2 --- Final Fantasy Anthology (for PS1) Shin...
  13. C

Fun

I don't know what it is, but I just haven't been having as much pure "fun" as I did with the original KH1. Does anybody else know what I mean. It's a great game, and it's superior to the first in more ways than one...but it just doesn't seem as enjoyable to play as the first was for some...
  14. C

The 3 Tyrants

Which of these games did you like the most? Now, I know that most of you probably haven't played much of KH2, if any at all yet, but just think about what you've played so far, or what you know so far. This should be interesting...
  15. C

DMC3 God

If you played DMC3 and thought you were good, think again. Odds are, you were nothing compared to this guy... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6824077113524925512&q=DMC+3 Now keep in mind that that was played on Dante Must Die mode, and he was never touched. Anybody think they were that...
  16. C

My 10 Favorite Games

Here are my 10 favorite games. I want you all to vote on the one you think is the best out of all 10 of them. I'm just curious to see which game other people think is the best out of my top 10. Feel free to make comments too. Feel free to close this thread if you think it's too pointless. I was...
  17. C

Top 5 Most Highly Recommended Games

What are the 5 games that you'd recommend to anyone because they're so awesome? Mine would be (in the order of importance, in my oppinion) 1. Resident Evil 4 2. Kingdom Hearts 3. Devil May Cry 3 4. Final Fantasy 7 5. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  18. C

Sephiroth - A Match of Honor

Hey, I was just wondering, has anyone ever fought and beaten Sephiroth, without healing once, on normal or expert mode? That means no items or healing magic, but aeroga magic is okay. I just thought it would be honorary that way, since Sephiroth never heals himself. But I'm not sure if it can be...
  19. C

5 Favorite games?

What are your 5 favorite games of all time? Can be any sytem, any age, any genre. I choose... 1. Kingdom Hearts 2. Devil May Cry 3 3. Final Fantasy VII 4. Xenogears 5. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
  20. C

Hercules vs Auron...?!?

If you watch the commercial carefully, you'll see Auron take a swing at Hercules with his sword, and Hercules stops it by grabbing it. What do you think this means? I think it means: 1. Auron is mad at Hercules for some personal reason...or 2. Auron was told to kill him by Hades (like Cloud was)...
Back