• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VenAqua

Not bad at all...

Those were wise words, the difficulty has just hit me! I only got past Vexen by luck and let's just say Riku wasn't playing nice oops.
  2. VenAqua

Not bad at all...

This game is actually a lot better than I had originally heard about. The gameplay's quite bareable but the story is a bit short considering i'm at floor 8 after 6 hours. I need my dose of Axel :( btw is there anyway to make it so sora is the only one on the main menu after Riku 's mode?
  3. VenAqua

The Days Cards

I watched Days and got all the trophies. Is there anything else i'm required to do in it before i get the COM cards? I've never played this before so I want to 100% on my first playthrough
  4. VenAqua

Riku in Hollow Bastion

This was the demon of my earlier playthroughs when I was younger, usually took me until lvl 60 on standard (yep i'm bad). But on this HD Remix i faced him on proud at lvl 46, no problems at all wow! Can't believe how bad I was all those years ago :( I've also noticed that other bosses have...
  5. VenAqua

Lip Sync

Been an eternity since I last ventured here D; but i couldn't resist a final mix! anyway, does the lip sync in KHFM feel slightly off in some scenes where mouths are moving properly in other copies? (idk if this has been asked)
  6. VenAqua

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Images + Tai Yasue & Tetsuya Nomura Interview!

Anyone else notice Goofy casually flying in the Xemnas battle screen? Much better idea than fighting him!
  7. VenAqua

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] jungle book would be an awesome world, probably a minigame world at best though :/ treasure planet, as it could easily be interlocked with the plot as Sora may be kicked out into it and lands on the ship...
  8. VenAqua

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] i have played re:coded and i did feel the olympus coliseum part was good, but i just don't think it could work well in a more complex manner, like pokemon is and its random encounters and tbh the day of...
  9. VenAqua

What characters do you want playable in Birth by Sleep, volume 2?

i don't want this but i reckon sora in his mind, because the title has to become relevant somewhere. but maybe riku and mickey because we have blanks on events with them and i guess aqua because we don't know what happened to her
  10. VenAqua

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] pokemon wouldn't have worked anyway -.- could you imagine turn-based combat and like sora being like pikachu or something. wouldn't work
  11. VenAqua

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] remember how KH1 was so exciting because of the table of villians? well maybe we need that :L it would seem very anxious as it was in KH1 when we were dreading the next villian, and only had slight clues on...
  12. VenAqua

How is there no video of the Secret Episode yet !!!

you just missed it all. :|
  13. VenAqua

Re:Coded help

Re:Coded help im stuck on cerebus on olympus collisiuem at lvl 18, he keeps killing me with one hit, can i have some tips please :)
  14. VenAqua

I bet this...

I bet you that there will be a KH Collection with KH, Re:COM, KH2 then 6-8 months later, Nomura cash cows it with a single KHFM + KH2FM+ collection what you reckon?
  15. VenAqua

Sora and Riku in KH1 form

1. i remember somewhere that nomura was using the kh1 models as a practice or something? 2. its been in every game :| - like in kh2, when we leave twilight town for yen sid's place
  16. VenAqua

Any ideas about this?

Oh that is just too long for one storyline. cant they just die yet?
  17. VenAqua

So they STILL never bothered to explain about Ienzo? And question about Roxas

anyone think that the apprentices saw potential in ienzo and tampered with his heart behind ansem the wise's back and turned him into his Re:CoM age to release it?
  18. VenAqua

Secret boss (spoilers possible)

19. VenAqua

The best places to grind~

castle of dreams for ven - quite good for quick levelling up without a too large amoiunt of a challenge :D
  20. VenAqua

Critical Mode

i do admit it gets harder towards the end but ive used a lot of the comands from the start of the game and im used to them so its not too hard.
Back