• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VenAqua

Not bad at all...

This game is actually a lot better than I had originally heard about. The gameplay's quite bareable but the story is a bit short considering i'm at floor 8 after 6 hours. I need my dose of Axel :( btw is there anyway to make it so sora is the only one on the main menu after Riku 's mode?
  2. VenAqua

The Days Cards

I watched Days and got all the trophies. Is there anything else i'm required to do in it before i get the COM cards? I've never played this before so I want to 100% on my first playthrough
  3. VenAqua

Riku in Hollow Bastion

This was the demon of my earlier playthroughs when I was younger, usually took me until lvl 60 on standard (yep i'm bad). But on this HD Remix i faced him on proud at lvl 46, no problems at all wow! Can't believe how bad I was all those years ago :( I've also noticed that other bosses have...
  4. VenAqua

Lip Sync

Been an eternity since I last ventured here D; but i couldn't resist a final mix! anyway, does the lip sync in KHFM feel slightly off in some scenes where mouths are moving properly in other copies? (idk if this has been asked)
  5. VenAqua

Re:Coded help

Re:Coded help im stuck on cerebus on olympus collisiuem at lvl 18, he keeps killing me with one hit, can i have some tips please :)
  6. VenAqua

I bet this...

I bet you that there will be a KH Collection with KH, Re:COM, KH2 then 6-8 months later, Nomura cash cows it with a single KHFM + KH2FM+ collection what you reckon?
  7. VenAqua

Secret boss (spoilers possible)

8. VenAqua

Critical Mode

does anyone think that critical mode is too easy at times? im playing through with ventus and ive brushed aside most of the bosses excluding the radiant garden one and hook.
  9. VenAqua

reCOM dissapointment

the length as i wish there was more :(
  10. VenAqua

Greatest Achievement of Re:CoM

Well... wadday think. Cud it be different style? Mine is the way the worlds were re-made.
Back