• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

We need to have more game over scenes in our games!

I decided to play Batman Arkham Asylum out of boredom and when I died and saw the game over taunt the idea for this topic hit me.... Lately in todays games, there aren't that many games that make you feel like you screwed up due to the lack of proper game over scenes or taunts. And I'm...
  2. O

Most memorable final boss fights? -Spoilers obviously-

I figured I'd start a topic to get some nostalgia going on here if that's alright, if it's not feel free to slap me across the head and delete this thread. >_< I'm sure most of us here have beaten a lot of games over the years and we've had to deal with our fair share of average to...
  3. O

Your most memorable final boss fights? -Spoilers of course-

I'm sure most of us here have beaten a lot of games over the years and we've had to deal with our fair share of average to disappointing final boss fights where once we win we go "That's it? That was boring!" but there's always those occasions where we have awesome final boss fights where not...
  4. O

How often do you have friends over?

As for me I don't have people over my house very often I mainly prefer to hang out over at my friends house because I don't like having people over my house all that much unless I'm in a good mood or I want to have company over my house. Plus I don't like it when it feels like my friends are...
  5. O

Scenes that go along with the Game over screens

You know how in almost all video games when you lose all your lives or your health drops down to zero, you get the typical "Game over" or "You died" ? Well does anyone remember any games where before getting the expected game over screen, they show you the consequences of your failure by showing...
Back