• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nayru's Love

Borderlands 3 | Now with guns w/ legs! | September 13rd 2019

BORDERLANDS IS BACK, BITCHES. After years of anticipation, the fourth main installment to the series has been set to release later this year. Likewise, a remaster of the first Borderlands will release on 4/3, for those of you who are uninitiated and interested in picking up the series.
  2. Nayru's Love

The Thirteen Seekers, Revisited

In light of the new trailers this week, I believe now would be a good time to run through the list of seekers that we have so far, both ones confirmed long ago and ones that have been, for the most part, confirmed recently. Confirmed previously: 1. Master Xehanort 2. Ansem SoD 3. Xemnas 4...
  3. Nayru's Love

Oscars/Awards Season 2016, and the issue of diversity

----- As both an American minority and an aspiring filmmaker, I find this to be a very fascinating controversy, although a tab bit heartbreaking. Unless you've been living under a rock, you've all clearly been aware of the Oscars backlash these past couple of weeks. For the second year in a...
  4. Nayru's Love

Terra's Story in KH3

I'm sure most of us will agree that Terra's story will see some closure in KH3. Having him exist primarily as Xehanort's pawn for most of the series, we want to see him finally overcome the old man. It'll arguably be the story's biggest example of redemption, so I'd like to see it done right...
  5. Nayru's Love

How Xehanort's Keyblade Summons Kingdom Hearts

Decided to revisit this old keyblade. As we go further into the story, we begin to realize just how much of Xehanort's story involves this keyblade. Arguably, the keyblade may become something bigger even than him. We've seen it as far back as KH2FM, through the stories of BBS and 3D, once more...
  6. Nayru's Love

Film ► Steve Jobs - October 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEr6K1bwIVs One of my most anticipated movies of the year. On one hand, I understand the lack of demand for another Jobs movie (still have Pirates of Silicon Valley on my bucket list). On the other hand, the talent attached to this one is too much for me to...
  7. Nayru's Love

Film ► The Revenant - "I'm not afraid of losing at the Oscars anymore"

Arguably my most anticipated movie of this year. Hugh Glass (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a 19th century fur trapper who gets mauled by a bear, then robbed by his friends (Tom Hardy, Domhnall Gleeson, and two other guys) and left for dead. Glass survives and sets out for revenge on them. The...
  8. Nayru's Love

Sora becoming a Keyblade Master...?

This has been something that has been bugging me for a while. After reading this part of the Dengeki Interview, the first thought that came to a lot of us was that, by the end of KH3, Sora will have become a Master. Or, that he'll become a Master off-screen and start KH3 as one, much like how...
  9. Nayru's Love

TV ► Don't Hug Me I'm Scared

Anyone else watch these? They're so much fun. DHMIS is a British musical horror web series (isn't that a lot to take in) done in the style of puppets; each episode start off really fun and catchy before...Well, you'll find out. I have a lot of fun showing these to friends, mostly because their...
  10. Nayru's Love

KH3's Awakening: What's next?

In KH1, the Awakening featured Sora traversing pillars of the seven PoH, guided by Mickey. In KH2, Roxas explored an Awakening reflecting Sora's heart, where he truly regained Sora's keyblade. In BBS, Ven fell into an Awakening of his fractured heart, where he then met Sora. In numbered titles...
  11. Nayru's Love

MX's Keyblade=A Lingering Will?

I haven't had a lot of time to post theories these days, but I thought I'd take the time to throw this one out there. MX's keyblade has been a hot topic lately. What we know is that it's the oldest known man-made keyblade in existence, probably only second to the X-Blade in terms of all...
  12. Nayru's Love

Film ► Birdman (2014)

----------------------- uJfLoE6hanc ----------------------- No, it's not a film about the Hanna-Barbera Birdman, nor are there any relations to the cartoon; rather, it's about the Broadway and family struggles of an actor (played by Michael Keaton) who portrays an iconic comic book...
  13. Nayru's Love

Three Guardians of Light (including Terra) confirmed?

I'd like to see everyone's thoughts on this; it's a bit of an "indirect" confirmation, for lack of better wording. Source: Mysteries of Kingdom Hearts Would you consider this to be a confirmation? If so, how would Terra specifically be handled, considering the SoD's would be another seat...
  14. Nayru's Love

Massive leak of celebrity nudes

In what appears to be the next massive internet leak, an anonymous hacker got their hands on nudes of dozens of celebrities, including Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Ariana Grande, etc. via iCloud. They've been going viral all night, and I can only imagine how the PRs will handle this shitstorm...
  15. Nayru's Love

The Foretellers, the Awakening, and Nomura's "KH1 Sora fetish"

Before reading this, I highly recommend visiting Grass' Rebirth Theory, as I took heavy inspiration from his comparison between the foretellers and the main characters. With that said, my theory begins with an old quote from KH1FM, particularly from Mickey talking to Riku in the RoD: There's a...
  16. Nayru's Love

Power and Redemption: History of the X-Blade

Much like most of my other visits to the internet, my online hunt for apartment furniture has turned into time wasted on KH theorizing. Guilty pleasures, I guess. This time, I'm visiting the plot device of the X-Blade, and what it may mean to the series. The role of the X-Blade (or...
  17. Nayru's Love

Development of Xehanort's and Eraqus' friendship in KH3?

As we've seen in the new 2.5 trailer, Square has given a nod to KH3 via a conversation between Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus. Between the concept art of their younger counterparts, the voice acting, and their conversation being used for KH3 marketing, I think there's a fair chance that we'll...
  18. Nayru's Love

Music ► Woodkid, Hans Zimmer, and Pharrell composing for an upcoming film project

Pharrell, Hans Zimmer, Woodkid Will Compose JR's Film Project | Complex I don't care too much for Pharrell or Swizz Beatz, and I'm only starting to show some interest in whatever this film may be. With that said, I'm really turned on by the idea of Woodkid and Zimmer working together, and I...
  19. Nayru's Love

Xehanort-Ansem

It's been a while since I've made a theory here (meaning it's been a while since I've been free in general), but I figured I'd take another stab at a Xehanort theory. Now, to those of you who don't know, I've been an advocate of the connection of hearts between Xehanort and AtW for over a year...
  20. Nayru's Love

Traveling new worlds, post-KH3

KH3 introduces the very real possibility of the reunion of all worlds; it's MX's master plan, and personally I think he'll be successful enough with it to actually reunite all of the worlds. What happens after that is up for question: Will the worlds stay united, or will they be separated once...
Back