• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH Coded on ipod touch?

Would this ever happen? Is it even possible ( i have no idea how good Japanese phones are). Anyone have any thoughts on this? And sorry if there was a forum already on this.
  2. S

Square's and Sony's "Special Announcment"

Well I'm not sure about Square's announcment, if it's real or if it's just a really bad April Fools joke. Anyway I noticed how Sony is supposed to make an big announcment tommorow. If Square Enix's news is real, and I'm pretty sure Sony's is, do you think they could be connected? Heres what...
  3. S

Tomb Raider cameo in KH3

Well Square is most likely going to takeover Eidos, the creator of Tomb Raider, so what if their was a Tomb Raider world or Lara Croft in one of the worlds in KH3? A lot of people may think this is really dumb and I understand that, it's your opinion, you may think it'll ruin the series...
  4. S

Can Someone Explain This

Okay well I'm gonna be like "wow I'm retarded" when someone tells me the answer, but can someone please explain to me what "canon/ non-canon" is. I haven't played KH2 in a while (I think it's in KH2) and I don't have a clue what it is. When someone answers this, please one of the mods close...
  5. S

No Heartless in BBS?

I know there are no Heartless or Nobodies in BBS. But someone (sorry I haven't play KH1/ KH2 in a while so I don't know the person) said that "as long as there is darkness in someones heart, there will be Heartless". I'm sure there is darkness in at least one person's heart in BBS (Maleficent...
  6. S

Cinderella, Ven, and Sora

I was thinking because we know Cinderella met at least Ven, because we saw a picture of it. So why in Hollow Bastion did Cinderella not say something about Ven to Sora, unless she lost her memory some how. Edit: Please tell me if there is a thread that is like this and/ or if there is...
  7. S

New Worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I know KH3 hasn't even been announced but I'm 99.99% sure it will be. So what new worlds do you guys think should be in KH3? Here's my list.... (sorry if I butcher the words completely) Sword in the Stone Toy Story Incredibles Hunchback of Notre Dame a non-disney/ pixar world (like a new...
  8. S

Aqua's Voice Actor

For those of you who did not know Aqua's voice actor in Japanese is Megumi Toyoguchi. Seeing as she played Paine in Final Fantasy X-2, and Kingdom Hearts II (gullwings), in the Japanese versions the English voice actor probably will be Gwendoline Yeo (Paine's english voice actor) assuming it...
  9. S

Aqua's Keyblade and Armor

Well I watched a video of Kingdom Hearts FM and either Xemnas or Xehanort (sorry I get the two mixed up) was talking to Aqua's armor and reffering to it as "friend". How are they connected to Aqua (does Terra have something to do with them), and did Aqua die or something. None of this is true...
  10. S

Unbirth Theory

Well you know how when people turn into Heartless, some of them get turned into a Nobody (or something like that). Well what if when someone turned into an Unbirth, some of them turn into a being like a Nobody, idk a Born? or if someone turned into a Heartless, they actually got a Nobody and...
  11. S

Worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3.

So what new worlds do ya'll think should be in Kingdom Hearts 3. Before you make some stupid comment about "oh well that game doesn't exist" yah, I know I'm not retarded ;P, but I'm sure it will. So anyway here are the worlds that I think should and shouldn't be in KH3. Lemme know what ya'll...
  12. S

Japanese and North American 358 2 Days coming out at the same time?

Does anyone else think this is possible? I mean, they already have a NA website for days. They also said they might be realesing some games in different regions then Japan at the same time as Japan. The realese date was pushed back to Spring also, mabye to finish the NA version? You never...
Back