• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. peachie

[Spoilers] Is it just me or... (Part of Jump Festa's Trailer)

Re: Is it just me or... (Part of Jump Festa's Trailer) The hair's noticeably longer in areas, and the tattoos obviously aren't there, but in terms of his facial structure, I'm not seeing any major changes here. If there's any difference I think it's negligible. I think most of the changes...
  2. peachie

[Spoilers] Can we assume that we won't see AX again?

Actually this line could either translate to "Don't you have hearts confined within you as well?" or "Don't you have a heart confined within you as well?" Either one works in this case. There aren't necessarily any more other than Ven's within Sora. and this one could also be either "a heart...
  3. peachie

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Those aren't anything interesting; that caption is displayed on every 3ds game trailer. It says something along the lines of "this is 2d footage of a 3d game which can only be seen in 3d on a 3ds".
  4. peachie

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Here's a longer trailer description that was posted over at 2ch: I can only read bits and pieces of this, but from what I can tell it seems to match up with the info that's been given so far.
  5. peachie

Another Interview from rpglands

Higher quality scans on Heartstaion.org's gallery: http://heartstation.org/gallery/albums/birth-by-sleep/birth-by-sleep-scans/Dengeki%20Playstation%20Vol%20463%20013.png http://heartstation.org/gallery/albums/birth-by-sleep/birth-by-sleep-scans/Dengeki%20Playstation%20Vol%20463%20014.png
  6. peachie

Leaked?

I'm sure it's empty, it's probably just a display case for pre-orders.
  7. peachie

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) Thanks, rpbunny! I'll update the OP right away.
  8. peachie

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) The katakana for Isa's name is アイザ (aiza), so it would be pronounced "Eye-zah". (Eye as in eyeball.) Famitsu goofed up. His name has already been confirmed to be Lea.
  9. peachie

Full Famitsu Scans

Re: Partial Famitsu Scans (Lea + Isa) It says in the scans that it's a Frisbee, I believe.
  10. peachie

Full Famitsu Scans

All pages of the scans are now up, for your enjoyment--
  11. peachie

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Apparently this blogger is guessing that Lea and human Saix appeared in Twilight Town: So maaaaybe they won't be from RG. Which would be nice, but then again, it's possible this person is mistaken. Source: ? Howling Moon ? - Diary
  12. peachie

[coded+spoilers] The Cloaked Man's identity

Not to mention this little line:
  13. peachie

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Thanks, Lissar. Also, I found some more impressions from 2ch, if you don't mind taking a look. Lea, human Saix and Ven together? Oh-uh.
  14. peachie

[coded+spoilers] The Cloaked Man's identity

This is in the spoiler section, so no need for spoiler tags. My guess is Ansem the Wise, somehow his KH data encoding machine sent him into the notebook when it exploded. It wouldn't be the first time he relied on Riku for help anyway. I can't believe I didn't catch that the first time I read...
  15. peachie

FF>KH

On second thought, just take it. It took me 2 whole minutes to make, I don't give a shit. I think if Pinnochio were to have been in Days that would have been awkward. If it's going to be in KH at all I think KH3 would be a better place, I'd rather they just cut it from Days and put it there.And...
  16. peachie

FF>KH

They put as much data on to one cart as they possibly could at the time. Now there is a new cart that holds more data, but there wasn't one at the time. Days was very cutscene heavy for a DS game, I for one was impressed by all the content that was fit on to it. And you stole my signature...
  17. peachie

New Vjump scans

Re: Vjump scans The scans are from this thread: yPSPzƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn[ƒc@Birth by Sleep@part20
  18. peachie

So... Who's 'not' looking forward to BBS? [Aka. Are you wary of its hype?]

The main thing I'm worried about at this point is the difficulty of the game, I think TAV being way too overpowered is a definite possibility. But then again, I saw quite a few people die during the demos, so I don't know. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about Zack, 100 acre woods, and "Captain...
  19. peachie

Opening

I think they all have the same opening scene because...
  20. peachie

vaniitus=lea

Not necessarily. Roxas lost the ability temporarily to wield the keyblade at the beginning of KH2 because his memory was wiped. Not that I agree with the whole Vanitas=Lea thing, but memory loss could attribute to one's ability to wield a keyblade (I'm looking at you, Xehanort). The major...
Back