• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

I forgot

How to start a thread
  2. F

Oh hey, it's Persona 5 (Or a remake or MAYBE a spin-off?)

Destructoid - Persona 5 confirmed! Just found this. If it's old news, then you mods know what to do.
  3. F

Hey

Can I change my layout or am I stuck with this one?
  4. F

How many of you actually bought KH2 FM?

I see what you did here.
  5. F

The Wicked FC!!

This is (obviously) the Wicked Fanclub. So join. He's chill and has all that shiz. (I'll decorate this shit later) Members: Azia Roxas001 UsagiOkami
  6. F

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Yeah. But like mina said, it also means you can't be sexually attracted to anyone. Where's your panda?
  7. F

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

If you don't think this shit is hot, you're gay.
  8. F

Work Stories

Tell your best/worst work stories. whether it's about a dick boss or shitty customer or something funny. I remember I was working at a retail store, and me and this other guy were stocking lunch meat by the wine. Basically, some lady walked her shopping cart into a wine display and broke 40...
  9. F

. . .

Fucker
  10. F

Memento

Today my dad gave me a watch. The story: My dad got his degree (college) in 1996. After that he went and visited his grandma and she gave him a watch (expensive watch). I was six then. As I grew up I always wanted his watch. In 2008 his grandma (97 years old) Passed on. So obviously that watch...
  11. F

Damn Beyer that sucks. At least you're being honest with yourself. Although i'm straight, I have little tolerance for people similar to the guy you talked about.
  12. F

Lol may? Oh and congrats.
  13. F

Vanitas is Xehanort?

Vanitas and Ven are the same person, or WERE the same person IMO
  14. F

I

I remember, living in a world. A world where I could walk, with grass under my feet. I remember a world where I could say "Hi" but never expect a hello. I remember a world where everyone was content and happy with life. But now, I live in a world; where cold stone touches my feet. I live in a...
  15. F

Help/Support ► normally i would never post here, ever.

Don't drink. If you can control yourself, go for it. But from what i've seen alcohol+emotion=Funny shit. Just get over it. Honestly, you'll think about her, but find a new girl. That'll help you. There's no "cure" for heartbreak, except to move on. Perseverance is your best friend here.
  16. F

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Is that KH2 Sora at the very end? And i'm really excited now!!
  17. F

Okay

Since this is the trend, i'll follow along. ^^ Today,..well yesterday was my one year anniversary......yay. So basically this is my one year and one day anniversary.
  18. F

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Marluxia will most likely appear. He is the main antagonist in CoM. So it seems likely IMO.
  19. F

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart? (Confirmed) IMO, the cover should just say. Kingdom Hearts (Heart sign) Birth By Sleep. Nothing else.
Back