• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. UnnamedPerson

Im'a back!

Well to anyone who remembers me, after along while, I've come back. Here to stay for now :3
  2. UnnamedPerson

Help/Support ► Asthma help

Sitting with your back straight up usually helps, and so does breathing in through your nose rather than forcing breath in through the mouth. Just keep yourself calm, and slow your breathing.
  3. UnnamedPerson

Happy Birthday Ta-Chan xD

Heres a birthday thread for ya Ta-chan. Just making this thread for people to come and say Happy Birthday to you ^^ Once more, HAPPY BIRTHDAY XDD
  4. UnnamedPerson

358/2 days Australian release date changed? Plus Australian cost revealed

MOst australian prices are equal to the american prices. Its just the conversion rate that makes it seem more expensive here
  5. UnnamedPerson

Xion's "placement"

Re: Xion's gender Luna, I reccomend you place that In spoiler tags as your giving away parts of the game. [spoilers*] your spoiler here [/spoilers] take the star out
  6. UnnamedPerson

Help/Support ► Great, I Have Another Issue....Go Figure.

Hey Candy. I would go with what Gil's already said. It sounds like you need to talk to him and make him understand that the way he's acting is making you feel annoyed at him. Some people only see things from their point of view til someone confronts them and tells them about it, so hopefully if...
  7. UnnamedPerson

The Awesome UsagiOkami Fanclub

This is the New and Improved Fanclub for UsagiOkami (formerly Kerobaroes) All are welcome to Join us for Parties and Pancakes xDDD UsagiOkami(of course) Roxas001 (creater UltraVen Ringleader Man Roxasisamazing Nero alphones224 xx kairi xx Aqualight Zeagal Blufire Cef Freedom Keyblader110...
  8. UnnamedPerson

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

I agree there. You shouldve had all 1000 coming at you all at once. That wouldve made it a true 1000 heartless battle xD
  9. UnnamedPerson

Coded: Possible Wiiware game?

I highly doubt itll be released on wiiware, unless they plan on releasing seperate chapters every few months, which will most likely be overpriced
  10. UnnamedPerson

Help/Support ► Help With An Irrational Fear

Theres really not much that you can do for help with this fear... perhaps seek some guidance from someone you know who's had similar fears, or carry some bug spray. Either one seems to work. Seriously though, they are pretty creepy.
  11. UnnamedPerson

War of the Species: A Twilight RP

War of The Species: Twilight One year has passed since Bellas turning and the birth of Renesmee. The story of the retreat of the Volturi in the meadow has spread through to the Vampires around the world, and knowing that a family could rise up against them, started to make their way towards...
  12. UnnamedPerson

War of the Species: A Twilight RP (OOC and Sign ups)

War of the Species: A Twilight RP In the 18th Century, people where plagued by creatures more animal than man. Those creatures were the Vampires. They wreaked Havoc for humans, keeping to the shadows then taking their pray and killing them. What humans didn’t know of were the...
  13. UnnamedPerson

secret ansem reports

Xehanort never returned to his original self. And Pinwheel, where did you get that logic? Even though his heartless and Nobody were defeated, it doesn't mean that his original self is revived.
  14. UnnamedPerson

Best Sora Form

I like Limit forms xD
  15. UnnamedPerson

Is it worth it?

Its worth it, but as stated earlier, its not transportable.... Thats the only setback.
  16. UnnamedPerson

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Theatre Mode

Nice find Dest.... Hopefully Ill get to finish the game and check it out soon ^^
  17. UnnamedPerson

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Download a save file then if you want her in Multiplayer
  18. UnnamedPerson

This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to discuss

Re: This is the thread where all of us criminal scum who got the Days ROM come to dis Got the rom
  19. UnnamedPerson

Help/Support ► The second job interview...

Pretty much true. The second interview usually is there to confirm their beliefs that you're the right person for the job. THey'll just give you an example of a problem at work, you tell'em how you'd resolve the issue, and they give you all the information about what the job entails.
  20. UnnamedPerson

The Hunters Game: A Devil May Cry RP (Sign ups and OOC)

The Hunters Game A Devil May Cry RP You've heard of it, haven't you? The legend of Sparda? When I was young, my father would tell me stories about it. Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the...
Back