• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

My graphics

Here is one of my graphics i made, kinda simple, but took me awhile to figure out on GIMP. Arianna picture by Arianna958 - Photobucket
  2. A

Can't Target certain things, hate it!

When you face ursula in her lair, you aren't able to target her cauldron, that part is a thorn in my side, don't you hate it when you can't target something, i don't know if that happens again in the KH games, but its annoying.
  3. A

Help/Support ► Key of Dreams as a manga?

I am currently writing Kingdom Hearts Key of Dreams, based off of you reading the story, would it make a good manga, if not a Kingdom Hearts game. And I KNOW there is a slim chance that it would be a video game, but still. Anyway, would it make a good manga?
  4. A

Dreams that Soar(lyrics)

Dreams that Soar(Key of Dreams theme) (Whisper) raos taht smaerd.... dlrow tsehtraf eht dnoyeb raos.... oooooooooooh oh.... Dreams that soar! (verse 1) Beyond the farthest star, a power sleeps. Farther than anyone has traveled, will be released! The questions, the doubts, melt away. As...
  5. A

Mentions of Heart in Disney movies

As I see it, i believe they chose the disney worlds they did because of mentionings of Heart in the movies.As these two examples show.. 1. Lyric of "A whole new world" from aladdin:"Now when did you last let your heart decide" 2. In Hercules, Zeus said that its the strength of heart that...
  6. A

Stuck on Olympus Coliseum.

I just thought of this, maybe if i threw barrels into other barrels, would that destroy them at all?
  7. A

Stuck on Olympus Coliseum.

I'm stuck on the Olympus Coliseum, on the part with breaking barrels, and I keep running out of time. I had to skip the olympus coliseum for now, and I'm currently on Agrahba. But thats besides the point, I need help with the barrel breaking, so please give me hints on how to break the barrels...
  8. A

Armageddon

Armageddon Part One She knew... She was the only one in her group of teens that knew Armageddon was only a week away. Her name was Amaia, she knew from the start that she would have this done, but it came too quickly for her. She now had friends, a home where she fit in, she could use her powers...
  9. A

Kingdom Hearts Showdown!

Announcer: Hello everyone and welcome to KINGDOM HEARTS SHOWDOWN! Where you, yes you, get to choose other characters from many other video games and/or Television shows to fight against the Kingdom Hearts Heroes in the Coliseum! Here the come now! Sora: Can we get a woot woot! Audience...
  10. A

Please read my story!

If you are reading this, i would like anyone who is reading this to read my story in the creative writing section called "Kingdom Hearts-Key of Dreams, and comment on it, i am looking forward to opinions on my work so please spare some time to read it. thank you!
  11. A

Kingdom Hearts- Key of Dreams

Kingdom Hearts Key of Dreams Chapter 1 The Awakening I ask this to myself everytime I look out at the vast ocean, why am in the only one here on the Isle of Dreams. The Isle of Dreams is where anything I wish for was granted, whether it was food or shelter. But I cannot wish for someone to...
Back