• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I saw that you were listing these people and I wanted to say i'm lesbian so that's that and I wanted to know what the LGBT main site is
  2. R

WarpChaos' Theory

the staff deleting your thread does make sense seeing how they deleted the thread about the April Fool's joke several times. As for the Ventu's heart drifting into Sora that makes sense because Roxas and Xion were able to feel emotion. As for the people dismissing your theories without proof...
  3. R

Multiple BBS theories in one(spoilers)

Vexen has made two expiriements so far so why couldn't he have made two others in the past when he was Even. Ven's keyblade wouldn't be complete because he isn't real. Look at Repliku. He couldn't get any stronger then he was when he was fully functional
  4. R

Multiple BBS theories in one(spoilers)

Alright this is simliar to Daxma's (khv) theory but a bit different. I'm going to use poem at the end of RE:COM. Aqua helped me think this theory up along with Daxma's idea of Even being involved. This has explanations for other things too. First I'll explain it in simple form. Even has an...
  5. R

My poetry

I'm sorry if i'm breaking any rules I don't really remember because I haven't been active here in a couple months anyway here's some of my poetry Getting through Life The sunset, an amazing time where spirits roam free when our hearts were one i remember when we would relax by the tree but...
  6. R

Organization XIII Titles

I actually never thought of that. Maybe the assassin relates to his past like you said
  7. R

WTF!

Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's definetly fake. There hasn't even been enough trailers yet. Like the person had said earlier it's past due date and that part of the site probably hasn't been updated.
  8. R

Xion's story (to be spoiler)

thank you
  9. R

Xion's story (to be spoiler)

the reason i put to be spoiler was because people might not explain it I'm asking if anybody could explain Xion's story. im sorry if theres already a thread for this but i just wanted to know.
  10. R

Unbirth theory (influenced by Forced Existence)

first off unbirths can NOT be the soul because nobodies take up the body and soul. unbirths cant be from any part of a human because nothing can seperate them as far as we know. only hte artificial keyblade and the heartless can i think the nobodies can too correct me if im wrong...
  11. R

reposting of world theory. proof this time

i know i posted this theory before but i have proof now. we've heard before that one of the worlds in bbs are supposed to surprise us which is agrabah. im thinking that the problem is that how would we really communicate with alladin if he is like 2 years old. we would have to be talking to his...
  12. R

kh bbs theory

This goes along with things from the trailers. i know this is crazy theory but mx could be a person who can absorb darkness without injury. the reason that terra is so angry is that the person behind the mask (ds) could have been one of his best friends but got absorbed by mx and then...
  13. R

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

i've only read the first page but coded is going to answer if he was in those worlds. doesnt it because it does show him on Big Ben with kairi
  14. R

Roads

that giant heart could've leveled the land. although when we fought terra, it was back to a desert. couldnt be a time portal that we went through because that was a darkness portal if i remember correctly
  15. R

Roads

very unlikely. i posted that theory on kh-vids and this website 2 months ago and it got shot down with no evidence against me. talk to audo he might explain how its unlikely
  16. R

Aqua = Xion

they could've still pulled it off because they still threaten each other with death. remember when xaldin threw a lance at axel and missed. they threaten to kill each other. they could've threatened namine with death to the point that she was at in re:com. they kept axel that way its just that...
  17. R

Aqua = Xion

fine then she doesnt have a soul, but me saying that xion's armor was infused with her soul doesnt support your theory because how could a heartless have the cd that opens the floor into the room anyway because a heartless is the only thing that could've seperated the armor and aqua's soul. a...
  18. R

Aqua = Xion

but which report actually stated that namine didnt have a soul. i will start a thread in 9 hrs explaining how kairi can have 2 nobodies. ok. then we can settle this arguement. also they would've recruited namine if they had time after if sora would've had his memory erased.
  19. R

Aqua = Xion

but wheres your proof that namine doesnt have a soul. i dont think its ever been mentioned that a person cant remain stable without a soul anyway. this is fantasy that has rules i know but its possible that a person can remain stable without one.
  20. R

Aqua = Xion

but why wouldnt ansem mention xion being special then. The orginazation would have found her a lot sooner than roxas anyway. and i may not know what part of the game xigbar was talking about this but that could have been a couple years after the unbirths disppeared. also have you not noticed...
Back