• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bellaisima358

Some Sigs...

So, yeah, been using photoshop for...two weeks now? Yeah about... here's some of them. Comment and Critique, please.
  2. Bellaisima358

Fanfiction ► Those Who Fight (Final Fantasy based Fanfic)

Well, I've written The Road To Dawn and Fate of a Hero, now here's a new story that I've though up in my spare time. Hope you enjoy. Ch 1 Ren "Hey Ren," Reno asked the soldier standing beside him. The soldier looked at him. "When are we droppin this charade and getting you out of the front...
  3. Bellaisima358

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Alrighty, as I may or may not have stated before, this is the prequel to my first fan fic, The Road To Dawn. You all wonder what happened to Akira before that time, so here it is! Prolouge "So....the light is...bad?" A girl asked. "Yes," A hooded man cooed. "They will try and...
  4. Bellaisima358

I am a Martial Artist

This is a new story of mine, based on real experiences. Please don't be too harsh when criticising. I will take criticism, though I am a Martial Artist. I'm Jo. Joanna De Zavala, actually, if you wanna go with formalities. I'm thirteen. I'm also a girl, if you haven't figured that out...
  5. Bellaisima358

As the Rain Pours (short story)

This is pretty much self explanatory, just a short story I wrote a while back for english that I found this morning. As the Rain Pours I sit on my desk, silently. The class around me laughs and chatters. I just sit there, staring out the window. Images run through my mind. A tear runs...
  6. Bellaisima358

Your Favorite ► Favorite FF Character?

Who's your favorite final fantasy character(s)? Mine would be Cloud, Aerith, and Yuffie.
  7. Bellaisima358

Fanfiction ► The Road to Dawn

First fan fic, so here goes: Intro: Dawn Akira was deep in thought. Something deep in her mind was bothering her, yet she couldnt quite put her finger on it. Something from the past, like a distant memory..... "Akira! Do you want the ice cream or not?!" Shouted Hayner. Akira jumped...
  8. Bellaisima358

Show your Poems Here!

Got any poems? Feel free to post them here.
  9. Bellaisima358

Hey, It's '09!!

Hey everybody, just wondering if you all had a great '08, AND I wish you all a happy new year.
  10. Bellaisima358

COM help me please!

I am on my last world on the first set of cards they give you. I decided to save Olympus colliseum for last, but now i cant get out. any tips?? I need a few more cards, though. Usually I cant beat hades. But I have beaten him ONCE. (sad, isn't it?)
  11. Bellaisima358

um,hi

Um, hi, I'm Bellaisima(obviously). I just joined a few minutes ago, and well, I've been coming to KHI for news since about July. a few things about me(not much to know though) I really want 358/2 days and I own KH1,KH2, and COM. I like utada hikaru,but prefer passion over hikari AND: I'm on the...
Back