• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Weeaboo

so last month was my anniversary

i've been a member of this hellhole for like, 6 years now, wth it's okay, this place is still aight nobody cares tho, so peace
  2. Weeaboo

Future of Square Enix

Seeing as I'm going to be doing a panel at a convention for sure, I need to know some info on things Square Enix. These will include: Video Games Manga Anime Miscellaneous So if you can, please give me some ideas for things coming up in the second half of 2013 (June onwards) Oh and anything...
  3. Weeaboo

Doing a Square Enix panel at a con

Hello forum people. In a few months, I'll be doing a Square Enix panel at a convention. However, I was wondering what would be some things that I could talk about? It can be from any of the Square Enix branches; NA, JP, EU, etc etc. Thanks.
  4. Weeaboo

ATTENTION

Some of you may know that I recently got a RAT or Remote Access Trojan. I acquire it by clicking a link sent to me via skype. So far, I've had nothing but trouble. So please, reblog this link's contents on tumblr or pass it around. A mashup of things I find cool - PSA: Skype virus locks your...
  5. Weeaboo

I did a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toValFLMAA8&feature=plcp Art isn't mine, I got permission to add the music to the art!
  6. Weeaboo

I also made tags

Excuse all the shitty text. I still don't have that down when it comes to these.
  7. Weeaboo

Lotsa Avatars

Sorry if they're all the same or you don't like where they're all from. But as those who do graphics, you should have an unbiased opinion on things in the first place...right? Anyway, here, some avatars. I'll make another post after with more and more. I got a ton.
  8. Weeaboo

Wat

9. Weeaboo

Tech ► Gaming rig on Tigerdirect for $30

Buy the CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme GX6105 Gaming PC at TigerDirect.ca This is too good to be true.
  10. Weeaboo

Help/Support ► I can't go to school because I'm 18?

Just a small rant about what I've been told yesterday. Apparently because I'm 18, I cannot go to public school anymore. Now, I know I'm not the best kid in the world. I didn't make the perfect grades, I didn't even finish my last month of school, and I barely even paid attention in class...
  11. Weeaboo

Anime Blues Con 2011

It was so AWESOME. There were so many cool cosplays! I'll post more that I find, don't worry! Here are some I took with my crappy phone! My sister was Honey in the first two, but our friend was Honey in the picture later on.
  12. Weeaboo

I'm at a con

And I'm taking a ton of pictures. Will post em when I return Monday. Yay.
  13. Weeaboo

walking through the forest with you

was the best time i ever had. just like the ocean one, i did this on iscribble.
  14. Weeaboo

a shadow floating over us

i really like this :L
  15. Weeaboo

roughhousing is not frowned upon

generally, i like to thank my mouse for being a good sport.
  16. Weeaboo

what style is this?

what style would you call these? bottom is the most recently done. these all took from 20 to maybe 30 minutes to color and another 10 to get the fine details. 5 maybe or so for the sketch? i do like what i see though.
  17. Weeaboo

just some random digi art

i swear this might go into traditional media.... all have my own art in.....with a mouse. the last is a collab. it was awesome.
  18. Weeaboo

Might not be on as much

Everyone should know by now, at least those that get on a lot, that my neighborhood is in danger of flooding. Now that the Governor of Tennessee has come on TV and confirmed it, heck, even putting sandbags at city hall, we're packing up what's important and running. We do have another house to...
  19. Weeaboo

Nyan

20. Weeaboo

there's something in my garden

Seriously. What is it?!
Back