• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shire Folk

Companions

The enemies just don't make any sense yet, and neither does the place of the companions. Hopefully more light on them will be shed tomorrow or in the few months between now and release.
  2. Shire Folk

Companions

Lol. You've made yours. I concede.
  3. Shire Folk

Companions

Cool though a Pegasus would be, Pegasus already exists via Olympus Coliseum and a Unicorn has a bigass horn on its head that it can use to gore enemies whilst trampling while Riku can swing Way to the Dawn down to strike while riding by, assuming that he can do this as Sora can ride Wandanyan.
  4. Shire Folk

Companions

I agree on the cute factor, but I want to know more about these guys and if they're sticking around after the MoM exam.
  5. Shire Folk

Companions

So Sora's got Wondercat and a squirrel while Riku has a Zubat recolour and a fricking unicorn! I feel that Sora got shortchanged there.
  6. Shire Folk

Companions

I didn't think that they were Dream Eaters because I thought that the Dream Eaters were goblinoid creatures that would be the main enemies instead of Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed. Since it's all in a dreamscape-ish setting I was also wondering if these companions would also transform into...
  7. Shire Folk

Companions

So Sora's got a dog and a squirrel thing and Riku has a unicorn thing and a bat. Wandanyan and Koumori Bat... just what the heck are these things? I'm of a mind that they might be somewhat similar to Pokemon/Digimon, but that doesn't entirely seem accurate given the way Kingdom Hearts has worked...
  8. Shire Folk

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

It was a love/hate relationship with me for the reaction command difference between KH2 and BBS. On the one hand, I liked KH2's because it was only one button that I would have to push all the time, so I didn't have to worry about pressing the wrong button, just getting the timing right (unless...
  9. Shire Folk

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Okay, okay, you guys win. I just figured that the moral grey area of Sora's actions was a bit of a tug in a more mature direction than the nightmare fuel that KH1 ran with. They didn't do it as well as they...
  10. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] I recall seeing posted on here somewhere about Sora and Riku going to Land of Departure as they are 'dreaming' to learn of the backstory of the place, but I'm not sure they could even as dreams. LoD is still...
  11. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Did not notice that, but you are so fricking right! They had all of Malficent's pig-like goblinoid goons, so why couldn't they have at least had the Kings and Queen there too?
  12. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] I completely agree. "All of the guests were just starting to enjoy themselves!" (Smacks head) What guests? There's Prince Charming, Cinderella, and Lady Tremaine and her daughters, and those three...
  13. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] And we're all looking in on that dream like a bunch of psychiatrists or Captain Kurotsuchi or Dr. Stein, wanting to dissect it.
  14. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Slight off-topic, but I just read something that shocked me to my core. I know that it was on FF.net, but there's this series that I've been following and I'm still not sure WHY I'm still following it, but I...
  15. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] I agree with you there on Frollo being another wild card. Elevating bad guys; wide shot bad guys. Step on the light-floor; Throw; deflect it. Blonde chick bounces; creepy guitar. Light-car peels out...
  16. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Oh yeah! The Giant and the Headless Horseman. Good thinking.
  17. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Might be a bit early to include Princess and the Frog in this, but Facilier would be a great addition to the Villain Squad. I know that I recently did a chapter in my fanfic involving Princess and the Frog...
  18. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Mr. John Hurt is still alive and kicking at 70 and can probably still rock a Horned King voice. They got Leonard Nimoy to do Xehanort, and he's 80 now, and Mark Hamill is closing on 60. Disney and Square...
  19. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Funny thing is, Maleficent and Pete were actually able to insert themselves into the data realm and attempted to take it over, only to be thwarted and nearly killed before they were sent back out...
  20. Shire Folk

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] Tiny bit of background info before this post. I'm twenty and I've got a twin sister. She hadn't seen The Black Cauldron before, but I told her that it was great and that she should watch it on Youtube. A...
Back