• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Truth

Well Terra and Master Xehanort will fuse to become Xehanort. And I don't know, Ven got frozen, then thrown off a cliff, He keyblade got broken in the process, and has a chunk of armor lodged in his mouth. Compare them.
  2. D

The Truth

Trust me I've seen the trailer like 1,000 times. But Terra didn't sustain that much damage. Ven's keyblade was broken in the process whilst Terra's armor was just damaged like everyone else.
  3. D

The Truth

Dark Soldier, is a being full of darkness, like Xehanort's Heartless. Master Xehanort would have no reason to repent for it. Dark Soldier must have surpassed Master Xehanort and therefore, Master Xehanort fears him.
  4. D

The Truth

But Terra wasn't the one who got thrown off a cliff. And according to some scans, He was usually the one saving Ven not the other way around.
  5. D

The Truth

Obviously, since he just lightly dropped him like he was a toy. I could imagine if he had thrown him down with full force than Ven would've been shattered into little Frozen Ventus Pieces. XD Reckless.
  6. D

The Truth

No he didn't need Ven because his Master Xehanort's keyblade morphed into an orb which revealed Kingdom Hearts. Master Xehanort didn't snatch the keyblade and say "HAHA I have your keyblade now B*tch!" Sorry Double post
  7. D

The Truth

LMAOOO True, Ven is reckless. XD
  8. D

The Truth

Every knows that Roxas and Ven are different beings. -_- But I doubt we'll get to play Dark Soldier.
  9. D

The Truth

Dark Soldier and Terra will be my favorite character. Ven is old news since he is identical to Roxas.
  10. D

Yen Sid's Tower/Sunset Horizon Theory

Well for one,Yen Sid's castle was from what I can tell, In another dimension/world apart from Twilight Town. The starseeker was passed down from Yen Sid to Mickey for Mickey's Training. Mickey seemed to not have the "DarkSide" Keyblade at the time. He got the Keyblade on the other side of the...
  11. D

The Truth

I See. Well my statement still stands.
  12. D

The Truth

That may be right. Like when he was pleading to Terra to destroy Dark Soldier. Obviously someone who was 100% evil would be able to take care of it themselves. Especially since Master Xehanort created him.
  13. D

The Truth

Yeah,we don't know why Master Xehanort wants Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas wanted it to become a full being.Ansem wanted it to gain power basically. We don't know why Master Xehanort needs it. But I don't think he's trying to help Ven.
  14. D

Macintosh or Windows | Which Would You Rather Use?

Which would you rather use? I use a MacBook Pro that I got for christmas. Any opinions?
  15. D

Nobodies With Hearts

You said it yourself. They don't have hearts, but if they choose. They can act like it. Every Nobody has the capacity to show false emotions.
  16. D

New Member | Daichi

Hey, Sup? I'm a new member on KHI Obviously. So hello everyone ^_^".
Back