• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lonelyness21

Share ur avatar (no spoilers)

Mine got updated ALOT xD
  2. Lonelyness21

Castle Oblivion question

Can someone please answer that question?
  3. Lonelyness21

Yeah, I was wondering how to take a pic of it since my cam is effed up, so I used mny sister's DSi since I was using mine xD i was kinda surprised myself since it was very dark where I was.
  4. Lonelyness21

Thanks, it was taken with another DSi xD And YES!
  5. Lonelyness21

Here's mine!! :P Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  6. Lonelyness21

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

Re:Coded has Critical Mode?! Ugh, now I hate myself even more for not being able to get it on the first day xD I tried not to listen to much about it cause I already knew a couple of things, but now I'm even more exited for getting it today! xD
  7. Lonelyness21

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

I've been anxiously waiting to see how I could get this game without having any money!! And finally I was able to!! Gonna get this game tomorrow and can't wait!! :P So for now my impression would be... IUNNO Dx
  8. Lonelyness21

spoilers: Re:coded Mugshots

Thanks a whole bunch for this! :3
  9. Lonelyness21

Did anyone Import Re:Coded??

Re:Coded has a Critical Mode?! Woot!! This calls for a change in signature~
  10. Lonelyness21

Mystery Man On Destiny Islands

Yeah, it's Master Xehanort :3
  11. Lonelyness21

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra?

The only thing wrong with this theory is that, as stated by Nomura himself, the concept of death doesn't exist in KH, unless of course by sacrificing you mean something else then skip this post
  12. Lonelyness21

Favorite Command and Command Style?

Command: Thundaga Shot Style: Ghost Drive
  13. Lonelyness21

KH2FM secret ending (with voices)

Amazing -claps- You did very good! :3
  14. Lonelyness21

Has anyone else noticed......

Now I wanna play Crisis Core...
  15. Lonelyness21

My Copy of BBS finally came in

-Looks at the date- O-O
  16. Lonelyness21

Not sure how to get Ventus' Secret Ending

Fulfill everything to do in Mirage Arena to get Ultima Weapon Beat Vanitas Remnant Beat Mysterious Figure ^ Those are the other things you can do. But regarding this "Ventus's Secret Ending" I don't know what you're talking about
  17. Lonelyness21

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Fandub Project

Well I don't currently have any, but I could make one in the next couple of days. Oh and I thought SRK were the younger ones but I completely forgot about that one scene. I was thinking of sending you one of the lines I did for the Re:Coded fandub of Sora, but I just remembered that Sora is...
  18. Lonelyness21

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Fandub Project

I'd love to try for this. I would love to try for Mickey. The other I would have probably tried for is Vanitas but you seem to also be doing that voice. Does it have to be over Skype? I don't have one but I already have two Mickey lines from BbS I did I can send over to you~
  19. Lonelyness21

GUIDE: Fastest Way to Gain Experience and Levels

There is no confirmed or known way yet sadly :C
  20. Lonelyness21

GUIDE: Fastest Way to Gain Experience and Levels

Sadly I only have high enough Combat level for Ventus so for Terra I trained with the Blobmob in Neverland and not at all for Aqua. But with Aqua I beat VLS, MF and all of Mirage Arena so there's no point for her now rather than Multiplayer~
Back