• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BBSfm site update

I am not sure what new cutscenes could they put in considering what happened in the end(except the part for the new world like the one with Monstro).What I can't wait to see is the battle with the ''armour of the master''(or something like that).
  2. S

Oh for the love of god help me.

I know my analog was busted and it was hard for me too,but I still managed to beat him(even though it pintched a LOT) and no there is no alternate way.
  3. S

Ven's Heart??

I assume that Ven's heart is in Roxas(since nobodies don't have emotions only Roxas was able to cry by the end of kh 358/2 days)and that's why Roxas looks like Ven.And near the end of kh2 Ven's heart(which was in Roxas)was reunited when Sora and Roxas fought in the World that never was.
  4. S

Ven supossed to exist?

Yeah many people thought so too,but no I don't think so.
  5. S

Ven supossed to exist?

You are wright Vanitas isn't supossed to exist since he is made from the darkness of his heart.But,on the other hand,Ven IS supossed to exist since...well...he has a heart,Vanitas is born FROM HIS heart.He is human so yeah.
  6. S

That has to be the bloodiest thing I've seen in anything Disney o_O

Yeah I thought the same thing,I didn't expect Disney to show blood(well it's also Square Enix so I wasn't that suprised).I repeated the level to make sure I saw what I think i saw.
  7. S

With all we know, who's the best?

You love Aqua don't you >:) .I think Sora is the strongest since he beat Xeanorth's xeartless(I mean Ansem) And Xemnas.Oh and some of the Organization XIII,and Riku (I didn't count the Disney villains because the bbs trio fought some from different worlds).Sora HAS TO BE IN FIRST PLACE.
  8. S

Just one day for europeans!

Well if you count me having the japanese one than I had it for a while(but I didn't understand a thing so it seems that it doesn't count).Never mind.
  9. S

With all we know, who's the best?

Well Mickey is probably the strongest(since he is the king and all),then Sora(he is my fav. man he has to be on the top list),then Riku(no explanation needed),then Roxas/Ven/Vanitas(Vanitas is from Ven's heart and roxas is born from Ven's heart Sora sacrificed while he(Ven's heart) was...
  10. S

Yeah i know what you mean.
  11. S

Boss Help? - Coliseum [Terra]

Leveling up is cruical in this game(I always level up in Olympus Coliseum).When you are a strong level bosses become peace of cake.
  12. S

Boss Help? - Coliseum [Terra]

Leveling up is cruical in this game,so you should do that,Oh and buy and equip zantentsuken at the moogle shop(that attack kills an enemy in one shot,takes long to recharge though).
  13. S

Yes finally!!I will be getting the game as soon as possible.Wish Re:Chains of Memories was out in Europe.
  14. S

How important is recoded to the series?

I think it is important.Like any other kh game this game has some revealed secrets(or new secrets yet to be revealed).Like for example(SPOILERS AHEAD): I think most people are familiar with the phase writen in Jiminy's journal''You have to free them from their torment''.Well I think that that is...
  15. S

Vanitas question

HOLD IT!!You actualy get his keyblade for beating him??? I didn't know that and i beated the game (in japanese that is,I just couldn't wait).
  16. S

Anyone noticed this?

Well i think the keyblade looks according to the keychain or maybe not,sooo.
  17. S

BBS and the PSPGo?

Well it looks like you don't have to worry about this anymore you can play bbs(when it comes out).
  18. S

kh:bbs coop assists pics

Hey nice job haven't seen them before!Now let's get back it looks like it is online co-op but i don't think it has connection to the storyline(though i could be wrong)maybe there will be versus or even survival mode who knows.The image is still cool.
  19. S

Who is Kairi's shadow?

YES YOU ARE RIGHT
Back