• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Wouldn't it be a great twist if...

Birth By Sleep volume 2 was actually just a part of Dream Drop Distance? Nomura has already stated that 3d wasn't all about the mark of mastery and there would be other things as well, and it would be cool not to spend money buying two different games. :biggrin:
  2. X

dual weild?

i found a vid of roxas dual wielding YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Playing As Dual Wield Roxas but it says its a hack :31: possibly able to do without hack idk
  3. X

Site update yay

The days site got updated again we got some event scenes wallpaper 2 new characters and system vids ????? ??? - 358/2 Days -.
  4. X

No Nobodies?

Since in 358/2 days the org are the main nobodies and control all the lower nobodies so we won't probably be fighting them unless som1 looking over the nobodies so unless somehow they lose control we won't be fighting everybody i will miss them because their reaction comands are fun :lol:
  5. X

Could they make sea salt ice cream real?

well when i was playing kingdom hearts and i thought about if they could make it and if it is real plz tell me where to get some :wink:
  6. X

It's a long shot but...

If Namine is kairi's nobdy (idk if true) and roxas is sora's nobody then when kairi touched sora (creating namine) it combined and made well xion the weird part is that if you take the x and o from roxas's name and the n and i from namine's you get xion :23:like i said LONG SHOT
Back