• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Help/Support ► Any help with high school?

Being the only freshman in a class is really no big deal. As a whole, the freshman class is usually very annoying. But people aren't going to judge you just because you are a freshman. As far as I know, that cliche only exists in movies. Don't be afraid to socialize with the people in your...
  2. P

Help/Support ► What's wrong with me?

I don't quite understand the difference between the pain you are describing and emotion.
  3. P

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

That's kind of what most people had initially expected until the crazy theories took over.
  4. P

Help/Support ► I don't know how to take this...

Whaaat. Why is he going out with the other girl then?
  5. P

Help/Support ► Making friends...

Perfect advice. You're only going to come across the coolest people or the people you're going to like best if you're doing exactly what you want to be doing.
  6. P

14 More Days till 358/2 Days comes out

That would be way to much money to invest in a game that I don't care about all that much that's in a language I don't know. Wouldn't I have to buy a Japanese DS as well? It's the only DS game I ever plan on playing and I was just going to use my sister's.
  7. P

Help/Support ► STALKERR

There's not really anything you can do to get rid of her quickly by the time it's been going on for that long. If somebody forces their way into your social circle, you have to politely make it clear that they aren't welcome there. It sounds a bit mean that way, but with some people you end up...
  8. P

Help/Support ► Shit happens

...you don't understand injuries at all, do you?
  9. P

Help/Support ► Sleeping Problem

I'm usually pretty tired and grateful for sleep, but when I find myself lying in bed for a long time I pull a magazine out or go pamper myself in the bathroom. I might go downstairs and watch something dumb but mildly entertaining to numb my brain. I also find it easier to sleep on days where I...
  10. P

Help/Support ► Emotional Issues

Dogen's post. I made things hard for myself when I was 13, and looking back, I can't even see how there was anything there for me to make difficult, other than petty conflicts within my family and social circle. School was a breeze, but I fretted over it needlessly. I never thought I had a...
  11. P

Help/Support ► Burns

Honey can help heal the burns faster.
  12. P

Help/Support ► DISNEYLAND STRATEGY NOW!

Oh, forgot to add, you definitely want a fast pass, or you are going to spend half the day waiting in lines for rides, especially Space Mountain and Splash Mountain.
  13. P

Help/Support ► DISNEYLAND STRATEGY NOW!

If you have a cute little backpack, that would be perfect to use. Having to carry something over your shoulder, or worse, in your hands, is very annoying at theme parks. Keep a little camera, sunglasses, some water, and some money in there. At this time of year, you probably don't need a...
  14. P

You know what would suck?

It would suck if Ven eats a paopu fruit and force feeds the other half to Sora, thus 'entwining their destinies' ---> connection.
  15. P

Help/Support ► What to Talk to People About? (In the Process of Making Friends)

Common interest and shared experiences are usually how people make friends. Sometimes making a complaint can be a good way to start a conversation, but I wouldn't go around whining to people about all of your homework. I ask casual acquaintances how their weekend was or something like that to...
  16. P

Help/Support ► suicide, guy, azn, love, idk.

I find it hard to believe that you were honestly considering suicide for a whole year if you turned around that quickly. Sure, I think most people have wondered or thought about suicide but actually contemplating suicide is completely different from that, and I don't want to belittle your...
  17. P

Does anyone else find it unlikely

We've raised our standards for video games to more than what the PS2 is capable of, so... I wouldn't worry about it, KH3 is so far off.
  18. P

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

:/ They just plastered the game cover onto it. I would get a KH shirt if it was simple and didn't say "Kingdom Hearts" across the front. Good find anyway, though.
  19. P

Days ability question.

It's probably something that he acquires at an important part of the story. He's seen dual wielding against Riku, so I think we'll get this ability eventually, though it may be something that we only get in certain fights.
  20. P

Help/Support ► May I have your opinion

Yeah, she's just a natural flirt. She flits around to a bunch of guys and she's probably not serious about a single one of them if her behavior is the same to all of them. And did she ask you seriously to the prom, or was she like "lol, me and you should go to prom"?
Back