• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. x37rnu4

Anyone else mad about Re: Coded?

Oh, not at all! :D It was my bad at first, since I haven't touched the game since I've beaten it (about two months after its release), so I was digging up what I could remember. I actually forgot about the lesson of hearts growing, so I should really get around to re-playing it. Coming to the...
  2. x37rnu4

!!! I don't own 1.5 (sobs) so I wasn't aware of that. Wow, that's a big shame :( But now I can see how that's a something to worry about when viewing the game in movie format like that. There's a lot of important stuff that can be left out. And since Re:Coded does have the little details in it...
  3. x37rnu4

My own Lingering Will theory and to a lesser extent the "mind".

Re: My own Lingering Will theory (and to a lesser extent a theory on "mind") I'd have to say, the notion of "will" is very intriguing and makes pretty legit sense. Terranort's line there stuck with me for a long time after I finished BBS and I couldn't stop thinking about what role "minds" have...
  4. x37rnu4

Ah, that makes a lot more sense. Yeah, getting just cutscenes is pretty disappointing. I'm figuring it's because it didn't contribute much to the main plot, only in the beginning and ending points, especially with the last world and such. But that's just my opinion. Of course the game was...
  5. x37rnu4

Namine

Awesome-sauce to both these points. I'd be surprised if there weren't, considering I remember ones for previous novels way back when (I think it was for 2 that I saw). Thank you both for this information.
  6. x37rnu4

Namine

Well heckie, I need to invest in these novels one day! I was pretty ambivalent towards Vanitas in BBS because I was like yeah okay, he's standard evil guy, makes sense considering who he is and where he came from. (He was still a cool character, I just didn't develop feelings for him, and felt a...
  7. x37rnu4

Namine

^ I can't help but feel immensely sad now with Vanitas feels I didn't know I could possess.
  8. x37rnu4

I wasn't particularly angry with Re:Coded. It's one of my favorites of the series actually. It was fun, and so was the gameplay (you're right, taking out Bugs was pretty entertaining~) but I guess the only complaint I had was that it got tedious after a bit (for reasons I won't disclose seeing...
  9. x37rnu4

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I feel like this sort of question gets asked a lot, and every time I answer it, I can never pinpoint what it is exactly. I can't quite remember how I fell under Kingdom Hearts' spell. Like most others, I was only a kid when the first game came out (I was about seven). I thought it would be nice...
  10. x37rnu4

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Jump Festa 2014!

I don't know if they'd do that, considering this is the solid KH3 title, and nothing like that happened for KH1 or 2. At this point, I think I'm starting to agree there might be a remix. All the other handhelds have their remixes now, so it could happen :O
  11. x37rnu4

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Vol.3 Manga Cover Revealed!

Yes! I am so excited! Goodness, this reminds me I should really update my Kingdom Hearts manga library. I had all the recent volumes until it was dropped and I had to scavenge for translations online. So this makes be thrilled to bits!
  12. x37rnu4

I wouldn't know how to feel about that, honestly. On the one hand, yay more Kingdom Hearts (DDD was defs enjoyable; a close second to BBS in my book)! On the other hand, wow that's a lot of remixes in a row. But I guess only time, and hopefully the release of 2.5, will tell.
  13. x37rnu4

A secret ending could very well happen. After all, no more Remixes will be coming, right? 2.5 is the only thing standing in front of 3. I would be thrilled for a secret ending (plus I just like having more side objectives to complete to gain them; huzzah to more gameplay!)
  14. x37rnu4

Ventus: I've Been Thinking...

Well it's a secret ending, so you'll have to fulfill some prerequisite, or you can just beat BBS in Hard Mode.
  15. x37rnu4

Ven's Appearance in Future Kingdom Hearts Titles

I doubt he would mature, since his body isn't really living or dying without his heart... But with that reasoning, I'm now dubious because I'm thinking about Organization XIII... Though I really don't think he'll mature.
  16. x37rnu4

Help/Support ► Loneliness

The good news is that you've admitted you're in the middle after being stuck in the "bad zone," which means your life and attitude can only go up from there or remain unchanged. That depends on you. Sometimes the brighter feelings come back randomly, so make sure you hold on to that. There's...
  17. x37rnu4

[SPOILERS] Riku's father...

I doubt it. Because like it was often said during the old BBS discussions, family relations aren't really a critical point in the series. That said, even if they were /somehow/ related in some weird way, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be revealed, no matter how amusing a Star Wars scene would be...
  18. x37rnu4

Help/Support ► Obsessive dieting?

5'1"? You're chibi-sized, that's all~ <3
  19. x37rnu4

Help/Support ► Obsessive dieting?

Oh yes, like Ethnic Woman said. The type of milk is also important. I can't drink whole or 2% milk anymore because I'm so used to soy milk now. They don't taste disgusting to me, just...different. And kinda thick. But you don't have to worry about being fat ;3 I'm the same age as you and more...
  20. x37rnu4

Ventus: I've Been Thinking...

Nah, I don't think anyone expects the BBS trio to age. (I guess in the Realm of Darkness, time isn't relevent so Aqua doesn't age? *stabbed*). I image it'd be amusing if something like "the Purge" from Cirque du Freak were to happen to them, though.
Back