• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

It sucks

Literally. CnC plox.
  2. W

WHICH CAME FIRST!?

The chicken!? Or the egg!?
  3. W

KHIII Opening

So for Kingdom Hearts III, do you think they'll use Utada Hikaru to sing the opening? Or they'll use a different singer? =3
  4. W

Theory on Ven

My first REAL thoery. It will be about Ven and Xehanort. Some people may think this is ridiculous. Lets talk about the trailer. Where Ven and Xehanort meet at the Olympus Colliseum. "Seems that you're losing it, however, you havent lost it permanently. In order to obtain it, give up." Now, I...
  5. W

Ven, Terra, Aqua and..?

In teh Basic Elements, there are Air, Earth, Water and FIRE! So in teh future of Kingdom Hearts, I thinks they will introduce two new characters that will hang out with the main trios! Even tho it will ruin the Disney's tradition of having trios! ^_^ "Kouen" (flames in Japanese) and...
  6. W

Hewo...

Hewo... Just joined todai. Idk how this forum works... E.G. Ranks, Rep Power, Coloured highlighted names, etc. Pwease bear with me. =(
Back