• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Do you think KH "3DS" ...

Since it's been confirmed (or so I believe) that it is not going to be actually titled "KH3D", do you think that it will be released for solely the 3DS or that it will be able to play on both 3DS and DS?
  2. E

Odd/Controversial Viral Videos

What are some really odd or just plain messed up viral videos you've seen? I'll start. This is just ... really messed up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9a2zPlcV-s&feature=player_embedded&has_verified=1 Annnddd School dances sure have changed... - That Video Site s1eyeballs
  3. E

Possible Additions For RE: Coded?

It kind of makes me wonder, since Coded was originally only a couple hours, what could they add to the remake World/Extras wise without having to change a part of the plot, etc.?
  4. E

BBS released on PS2/3?

I know, people have talked about this alot, but it seems like it would do very well, and sell pretty well... I know RE:CoM was different because it was on the gba and that was different graphics and everything, but I still beleive a RE:BBS would work, they wouldn't need to change much, anyway...
  5. E

New English Screen shots -- Even though it comes out in 2 days.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Screenshots, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Screen Shots, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days DS Screenshots | GamesRadar I haven't seen some of these... So I presume they are new, so enjoy and discuss!
  6. E

Redesign an Org member, just for fun.

Alrighty, so as a game to pass time as we wait for 358/2 days to release, let's get those creative juices flowing. XDD Basically, describe a complete redesign of a character, or post a sketch on paint or something. x3 I'll start with Larxene... sort of basic.. so... XD It's sort of long...
  7. E

Levels of Difficulty?

Okay, just a quick question... once it's answered you may close this. So, when you start 358/2 days, do you get three options? Easy, Normal and Hard? Or just Normal and Hard...?
  8. E

New Videos:Halloweentown&Neverland

IGN Video: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Nintendo DS Gameplay - Halloween Town IGN has posted some new videos about Neverland and Halloween Town.
  9. E

Future Summons~

Future summons? Who should be summons in then new games? :3 I saw this on another board: Mary Poppins. xDD I think some characters from past worlds would be cool to summon in games where their worlds don't appear. Or maybe a "Princess" Summon. Where all the princesses of heart have this...
  10. E

In what order will you use TAV for BBS?

So, I beleive it was said you'll use TAV seperatly, choosing what character's story you want to play first. What order of their stories will you go by?
  11. E

I miss the 90's!

I miss the 90's! Who else does? Y'know, when Saturday Morning cartoons were GOOD? And when overalls were all the rage (they were, right?) Dicuss what you miss about the 90's!!! (if this is in the wrong place or is already a thread about this then DELETE!)
  12. E

Diablo(Maleficent's raven) in 358/2 Days image...?

Is this Maleficent's bird? Now don't bitch at me if I'm wrong. I think it sort of looks like him, so maybe that mission was put in there? Discusss and theory-ize. :3
  13. E

Latest Trailer Theory about Xion...*spoilers?*

So, for those who have seen the trailer, it is assumed that Xion takes on the form(many think Aqua) of another person. This is just a theory, and my first ... so please don't bash. Mmk? Fanks. 8D So, I know this isn't exactly kosher(hah) or anything but perahps if Aqua WAS Xion's nobody...
  14. E

Days a D-Gamer game?

Considering Kingdom Hearts is a Disney game, and disney came out with the new "D-Gamer" feature for DS (all games Disney that have chat and all this crud with the game) Disney games, do you think Days might possibly be one of the D-gamer games? I'm sort of doubting it but I'm not sure. For...
  15. E

Kairi...

This thread is started basically with the character Kairi's role in the future games of Kingdom Hearts. Starting with Days and KH3 ... So, what do you think her importance will be in Days or KH3 ...? Don't flame her, please, I see it enough on these forums. I know alot of you don't like her...
  16. E

1,000 Lasers, Help!

On the final battle with Xemnas ... How do you beat the 1,000 lasers part? I pressed triangle and X in a pattern, and then read a walkthrough that said you had to do it a certain way (pressing X then trinagle and that DOES NOT work for me, many walkthroughs suggested it, it doesn't work for me...
  17. E

Possible Cover Art for 358/2 Days...

I saw this awhile ago and wondered, "Could this possibly be the cover art?". It's just very nice and if not the front of the box ... maybe the back? Don't yell at me saying this isn't it, I'm just saying. xDD
  18. E

Future Boss Battles: How would you make them unique?

So, if you could create/design a future boss battle, how would you make it unique from other boss battles? I dunno, random thread for fun. Imagination I guess? x3 Soo ... here's my ideas: Maleficent;; It starts out at the castle bridge, where you first fight Maleficent in her more mortal...
  19. E

Maleficent in Days(?)/BBS.

I was really bummed when Maleficent was in Kingdom Hearts II-- Because you couldn't fight her. D:< I know she'll be playing a (large?) role in Birth Before Sleep. But what about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days? I know that probably wouldn't happen, but maybe she'd be in a flashback or something...
Back