• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Fanfiction ► The Changing Tide

Enigma looks up, a spikey-haired kid climbing to his feet, a weapon in his hand resembling a large key. Enigma flips to his feet, a white haired male attacking the Heartless giant wielding a weapon with the same energy. "Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?" The spikey-haired...
  2. E

Slowly opening his eyes, Tengi tries to sit up, pain shooting through his body. He falls back on the bed, the world still blurry as he hears a female voice nearby. "Yuffie, go get the others. Tell them he's woken up." He hears footsteps as the one called Yuffie runs from the room, leaving...
  3. E

Venus Detention Colony 9873321-04J Inside a facility nearly identical to Tartarus, female inmates were going about their business, the security much more lax due to the gender of the incarcerated. The warden believed that women would never pose the same threat as the males in Tartarus. In...
  4. E

Tartarus Prison Facility 4432906-23R Atemisk grips Tengi's wrist as he takes a swing, throwing him against the wall, the knife in his palm shooting after him, embedding in his shoulder. Picking himself up, Tengi rips the knife from his shoulder. "Oh, you want to use powers? No fisticuffs? I...
  5. E

Tartarus Prison Facility 4432906-23R The figure chuckles, pointing at the sentry gun, the harness he had been wearing flying forwards, crushing the barrels of the gun, knocking it from the ceiling. "Pathetic humans...no prison can hold me." His eyes narrow as a bullet rips through his chest...
  6. E

Tartarus Prison Facility 4432906-23R The Tartarus Prison, home to the worst criminals in any and all realities, sealed within a facility specially designed to inhibit the powers of those incarcerated within. Contained inside a pocket dimension, Tartarus has never had a single escape in...
  7. E

The Insane One has arrived!

I'm Enigma, an insane grey jester with a severe dislike of mimes. I'm pretty friendly unless you make fun of my costume...or if I see a mime. I'm a Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, NiGHTS into Dreams, and Super Mario fan, so expect me to randomly burst into conversation about...
Back