• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Damn You Guys.

'kay long story short, I've returned. God knows why, but I've missed this place just a tad. A few of my other forum buddies have also joined up recently so yeah sup guys? Oh and here, it is kinda nice to use the word fuck without getting an infraction. :3 ~SS
  2. S

Gone for Good??

Well, I haven't had much time to be on the forums lately, school's been ruling my life. Not to mention I haven't had much interest in the forums anymore...Crazy I know...But I guess what I'm trying to say is....Goodbye I may check in occasionally, but for the most part I'll be gone. Its been...
  3. S

I Can't Believe It....

I can't believe i've put up with you guys for a year O_O But really I love it here, and I've met quite a few people who I love talking to. Has it really been a year???.... ;-; Either way, you guys better get used to me, I'll be here for a long time (:
  4. S

C'mon and Get it On...Sexy Ballons

hMD6mHvR7YE .............
  5. S

Well I Guess this is Goodbye~

Its that time of year, and I'll be pretty inactive because of a certain holiday. I'll be on very scarcely if any at all. I will however still be on MSN. Just ask for my screen name. Until 2010... Bye.
  6. S

♫~The House of Sawah~♫

Let me guess, you thought this was a Lady Gaga Fanclub right? Wrong its Sarah's Fanclub~ Also known as Disc Jockey. She's an amazing friend and you should get to know her! Her Obsession with Lady Gaga is obvious xD So Join . Sarah's Stalkers >:3 Sapphire Skies Dawning Twilight Du Soleil...
  7. S

Flashing + Flirting + Driving=.....

6KzNbvQKUfs I lmfao.
  8. S

Post your pic here....Tiny Edition

Yup like the first one with one catch....Post of pic of yourself when you were a baby/toddler. Go.
  9. S

~~~nine-tailed fox's Nicest Fanclub Ever!~~~

This Fanclub is Dedicated to One of My Newest and Bestest Buddies....nine-tailed fox! She's an amazing friend to have and has the prettiest voice too! Did I mention she makes tags too? Banners, Poems, Songs etc. (Coming Soon) nine-tailed fox's Faithful Followers Sapphire Skies <3 Skye Shinra...
  10. S

Favorite 358/2 Days Score

Haven't found a thread on this yet, if there is one, this can be closed. Anyway I'm wondering what your favorite score(s) in Days are. Mine are saZwsyTK2co&feature=related 8p8mYBWAxJY&feature=related SjANATnIefM&feature=related WNe0qwnBNSI&feature=related
  11. S

See You All Eventually

Long story short, I'll be gone for a month and a half. See You All when I get back Sayonara.
  12. S

Challenge to AquaVenTerra101

Theme: Aerith Due Date: May 1st. Size: 420x140 Regulations: None Judges 1. Ringleader Man 2. Flashback Humor 3. The Golden Sitar Good Luck AVT101!
  13. S

Ringleader Man, Its Rematch Time

Like the title says, I'm taking you on again. Regulations: Theme: Any Riku Render Due Date: April 21st Size: 400x180 Judges 1. Crimson Crashing 2. Tri-Edge 3. UltraVen 4. RADIance 5. Iriduim Scoring 1-20 Stock Usage 1-10 Stock Placement 1-10 Colors 1-50 Total Tag Flow 1-80 Overall...
  14. S

My attempt at a Sig

Okay so I got bored and decided to make a sig (First One) Yes I know, it's noobish and pretty simple. Mind you I haven't had any graphic design classes, yet. Anyways C&C for the very first time >.<
  15. S

Pre Order 358/2 Days!!

It's now confirmed that you may now Pre order 358/2 Days!! It's release date is August 31st 2009 Follow this link Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Nintendo DS Retail price is 39.99 USD ACT NOW!! Rating TBA Genre: RPG
Back