• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Solar

hey, how's it going? did sham ever get back to you if #junes or an equivalent exists somewhere?

hey, how's it going? did sham ever get back to you if #junes or an equivalent exists somewhere?
  2. Solar

On the crazy off chance you ever see this, let's connect? IG/FB?

On the crazy off chance you ever see this, let's connect? IG/FB?
  3. Solar

Hey man, sorry for the late reply--I remember seeing you around too! I think we were in the same...

Hey man, sorry for the late reply--I remember seeing you around too! I think we were in the same RP at one point. I remember you had a sick Gurren Lagan avatar/signature combo...
  4. Solar

This site sure looks snazzy now, eh?

This site sure looks snazzy now, eh?
  5. Solar

Hey, sorry I didn't see these, I log in once in a while and it's nice to see some familiar...

Hey, sorry I didn't see these, I log in once in a while and it's nice to see some familiar faces. Does anyone stay in touch with each other? I have some people on Steam from back in the day (Ric, Prod) and Vision on FB. It might be cool to get a group chat or reunion going. What do you think?
  6. Solar

is #junes still around (somewhere)?

ty ethy!
  7. Solar

is #junes still around (somewhere)?

Back in the days, there was an IRC channel for folks to shoot the shit and whatnot called #junes. I'm wondering if it's still around somewhere, or migrated to Discord, if people fell out of touch, or just added each other on other socials etc. If you have any information to help an Old Timer™...
  8. Solar

If any of the old timers ever see this, shoot me a message and let's connect over FB or IG!

If any of the old timers ever see this, shoot me a message and let's connect over FB or IG!
  9. Solar

your daily online brainfood

or, what do you read regularly? and why? culture, polemic, politics, etc. it could be specific as hell or more vague & varied. i'm interested in seeing folks' digital "pull list" so yeah, have at it. always looking for new shit to read too. follow up with short descriptions of the links for...
  10. Solar

kahaani

I stopped smoking when you noted one day, during the arc of lighter to cigarette, “This is the mouth you praise your Beloved with.” This is the mouth I kiss you with. After everything, a third reason sustained me during the quivers and quakes. A carton a day is 3.5 hours ground off your life, if...
  11. Solar

euphemisms for farting

Amazing. 1. Anal Salute 2. Beep your horn 3. Blast the chair 4. Blat 5. Blow Mud 6. Blow the big brown horn 7. Bottom blast 8. Bottom burp 9. Break wind 10. Butt burp 11. Butt trumpet 12. Butt tuba 13. Buttock bassoon 14. Cut a stinker 15. Cut the cheese 16. Cut the wind 17...
  12. Solar

Keep Flyin': Firefly MMO

More beautiful art and visuals in the source. Some more key points to save space: There will be Reavers You will initially only play as a Browncoat, this is apparently subject to change Aside from guns, you can settle issues with a conversation mechanism To be released summer 2014 Aside as...
  13. Solar

The Mysterious Case of Elisa Lam

Somethings spooky for this time of year... You can read more at the article but what makes this all even creepier is that Cecil Hotel has a pretty gruesome history, playing host to a serial killer, dual-suicides, deaths, and so on. Want more? Also, as the article points out (and links to...
  14. Solar

Halloween 2013

Halloween arrives in a week; what are your plans, if any? If you're dressing up for a party or event, or if you're still at an age where you can go trick-or-treating successfully, what are you going as? And have you celebrated or done anything Halloween-y during the month, how?
  15. Solar

Lit ► khi's baker street bozos

Because we need a Holmes & co. thread, I think. For the canon, non-canon (pastiches and such), extra-canon and adaptations and so on & so forth. Some preliminary questions for a little direction (but this thread can be used to discuss anything related to the works and things): 1) What/who got...
  16. Solar

whatt doess dorito say to braek another dorito heart if they pals

"im nacho friend"
  17. Solar

Film ► The Lego Movie

http://youtu.be/lPnY2NjSjrg I'm sold. Also the film prefix didn't show up.
  18. Solar

Help/Support ► Yay for depression!

Also, and I'm astounded no one has mentioned this unless it's a given--but are you seeking medical help for your anxiety? As someone who has dealt with clinical depression and anxiety, seeking care has been the best thing for me; it doesn't work successfully for everyone but made my issues...
  19. Solar

Help/Support ► Should I be here?

"If we have chosen the position in life in which we can most of all work for mankind, no burdens can bow us down, because they are sacrifices for the benefit of all; then we shall experience no petty, limited, selfish joy, but our happiness will belong to millions, our deeds will live on quietly...
  20. Solar

Help/Support ► I often write posts and then don't post them.

"If we have chosen the position in life in which we can most of all work for mankind, no burdens can bow us down, because they are sacrifices for the benefit of all; then we shall experience no petty, limited, selfish joy, but our happiness will belong to millions, our deeds will live on quietly...
Back