• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Solar

is #junes still around (somewhere)?

Back in the days, there was an IRC channel for folks to shoot the shit and whatnot called #junes. I'm wondering if it's still around somewhere, or migrated to Discord, if people fell out of touch, or just added each other on other socials etc. If you have any information to help an Old Timer™...
  2. Solar

your daily online brainfood

or, what do you read regularly? and why? culture, polemic, politics, etc. it could be specific as hell or more vague & varied. i'm interested in seeing folks' digital "pull list" so yeah, have at it. always looking for new shit to read too. follow up with short descriptions of the links for...
  3. Solar

kahaani

I stopped smoking when you noted one day, during the arc of lighter to cigarette, “This is the mouth you praise your Beloved with.” This is the mouth I kiss you with. After everything, a third reason sustained me during the quivers and quakes. A carton a day is 3.5 hours ground off your life, if...
  4. Solar

euphemisms for farting

Amazing. 1. Anal Salute 2. Beep your horn 3. Blast the chair 4. Blat 5. Blow Mud 6. Blow the big brown horn 7. Bottom blast 8. Bottom burp 9. Break wind 10. Butt burp 11. Butt trumpet 12. Butt tuba 13. Buttock bassoon 14. Cut a stinker 15. Cut the cheese 16. Cut the wind 17...
  5. Solar

Keep Flyin': Firefly MMO

More beautiful art and visuals in the source. Some more key points to save space: There will be Reavers You will initially only play as a Browncoat, this is apparently subject to change Aside from guns, you can settle issues with a conversation mechanism To be released summer 2014 Aside as...
  6. Solar

The Mysterious Case of Elisa Lam

Somethings spooky for this time of year... You can read more at the article but what makes this all even creepier is that Cecil Hotel has a pretty gruesome history, playing host to a serial killer, dual-suicides, deaths, and so on. Want more? Also, as the article points out (and links to...
  7. Solar

Halloween 2013

Halloween arrives in a week; what are your plans, if any? If you're dressing up for a party or event, or if you're still at an age where you can go trick-or-treating successfully, what are you going as? And have you celebrated or done anything Halloween-y during the month, how?
  8. Solar

Lit ► khi's baker street bozos

Because we need a Holmes & co. thread, I think. For the canon, non-canon (pastiches and such), extra-canon and adaptations and so on & so forth. Some preliminary questions for a little direction (but this thread can be used to discuss anything related to the works and things): 1) What/who got...
  9. Solar

whatt doess dorito say to braek another dorito heart if they pals

"im nacho friend"
  10. Solar

Film ► The Lego Movie

http://youtu.be/lPnY2NjSjrg I'm sold. Also the film prefix didn't show up.
  11. Solar

Help/Support ► PCSX2 on Mac

Don't judge me: Does anyone run it? If so, would they be willing to give me a hand? Basically I've downloaded the most recent version of the GS Plugin but it still fails to initialize. I know I have the specs b/c I've seen P4 run beautifully on the same machine. Any clue as to what's going on?
  12. Solar

Film ► 50% OFF CRITERION SALE: Criterion Thread

The Criterion Collection Less than 10 hours left... Anyway, what do you think of their products? Like 'em? Find them over-rated/over-priced? What's your collection like? My meagre CC composes of The Thin Red Line, In The Mood For Love, and Seven Samurai. My wishlist (Blu-Ray): The Great...
  13. Solar

v day cards written by a marxist

ROSES ARE CRIMSON AND THE RICH CROOKS ARE IN PRISON: A MOST HEARTY LOVE FOR YOU, MY COMRADE, HAS ARISEN let's share more than just the means of production this week, khi
  14. Solar

Music ► jams that make you happy

let's post cheerful tunes from any genre that make us smile or something, okay? oh and if there's a specific reason for your choice(s), maybe some sorta personal anecode, then feel free to share that too. XvaFNgTknUk JwB-iVAfnMo J9FImc2LOr8 aQpsI2QrAO8
  15. Solar

The Official Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

8F1cOvZ3nS8 GET IT HERE This is a thing of beauty, like scuba himself wrote it. If you really dig it, then please support their Kickstarter for the second installment!
  16. Solar

Anime/Manga ► Polar Bear Cafe

Please tell me I'm not the only one in love with this show.
  17. Solar

stories/art & how they've influenced/changed your life

Film, television, video games, comic-books, plays, books--stories & pieces of art have great capacity to affect their audiences, for better or worse, and initiate change within them. Whether it's a reconsideration of ideas or ideals, or a new way to understand the world and its inhabitants, or...
  18. Solar

EID MUBARAK

It's tomorrow for me but yeah, Eid Mubarak! Hope you have a good one. Any of my fellow Jihadists (joke) got any plans?
  19. Solar

poem exchange?

Been perusing Answering Back, an anthology of poems edited by Carol Ann Duffy. Basically, it's a bunch of contemporary poets responding to poems of some of the greats and other poets from the past with their own. So! I think that's super neat and KHI should give something like that a go save...
  20. Solar

12-year-old girl's IQ surpasses Hawking & Einstein

(source) Well, regardless of the veracity of IQ tests and etc, I wish this girl success in life. Hope the kid doesn't experience too much stress or anything.
Back