• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Famitsu - 'Greatest Games of All-Time' list- Bbs in 17 place!!

well, i just found this in the web. i know that famitsu es far form being objetive, but this recognition to a kingdom hearts game (bbs) is importat. here´s de info page GoNintendo - Famitsu - 'Greatest Games of All-Time' list see ya
  2. A

new re:coded scans

i just found it.... tidus, wakka and selphie in DI...... http://blog-imgs-36.fc2.com/m/i/n/minami415/__ISO-2022-JP_B_GyRCMmhBfBsoQi0wMDAxXzAwMS5qcGc___.jpg http://blog-imgs-36.fc2.com/m/i/n/minami415/__ISO-2022-JP_B_GyRCMmhBfBsoQi0wMDAyXzAwMS5qcGc___.jpg...
  3. A

bbs nomura interview (e3)

i found this in the oficial square-enix page for e3 http://na.square-enix.com/e310/newsDetail.html?id=62 edit: i found this other interview in monstervine Why Is BBS on the PSP? Because of the similarities in development concept, performance and design to the PS2, so they feel it would be...
  4. A

nintendo conference in e3

nintendo is giving an exibition in the e3........... maybe they will say something if re:codded.. so i give you the link there are also other exclusive like zelda and other games The Source For Video Game Media
  5. A

Terra VA is christian Bale..... LOL no kinding

well, i found this... just look at it.... maybe is fake or something but i dont think so coz its IMBD so TERRA VOICE ACTOR IS CHRISTIAN BALE Christian Bale
  6. A

bbs release date europe 10 september

lol...well know we have the european release date.......... 10 of september Birth by Sleep : la date de sortie ! sorry for all this posting.....i just want to informate
  7. A

BbS Release Date Announced

well finaly!!!!!!!!!!!! we have birth by sleep na release date America - release date Sep 7 2010 KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX Europe - release date Sep 10 2010 KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP this also means that the trailer we see days ago was also oficial se ya
  8. A

khisland bbs us relase date

well, acording to khisland, today at 17:00 (france time), they will give information in his site about the date of kingdom hearts birth by sleep... here is the news (found it in twitter) Birth by Sleep : des infos ce soir à 17h khdestiny also have the same information. the france square-enix...
  9. A

bbs pached for CF at last!!..

i wont put links with the game or something like that coz its againts the rules ( i think). i just wanna say that some chinese guy finaly parched the game for custom firmware. webs like portal-psp or espalpsp have alredy posted it. this also means that when the english game comes out, it will...
  10. A

So, wheres Zexion/Ienzo¿?

Well, we have seen already all first´s members of the organization ( Atw aprentices ¿Exept braig?) in scans, trailers, etc. The only one left is Zexion. ¿You think that he´s gonna have a major role in this game, like xigbar, or would be just like the other aprentices, who seems to have not much...
  11. A

the worst name in the world!! VANITAS

okey, this thread have no relevance but hell with it!!, im tired of speculation. kingdom hearts series always delighted us with greats names sometimes associated with other things such ass ancient words or elements of nature. Names like ROXAS or almost all the org xiii names (marluxia and saix...
  12. A

back on business

a month on journey in all America Latina with the university seen all kinds of human and cultures.... now im back to my precious computers and this awsome forum with the news of 358/2 days relase date...so im very happy!!:36:.... okey enough of this...... see you in khinsider
  13. A

bests openings/endings

pretty simple...... the best opening/ ending of animes.............. for me: first opening of full metal alchemist first ending moster first opeing death note first opening digimon
  14. A

realms and the posible kh world

well....the other day i was reading an old intervew of nomura when i started to think about the hole khworld.....so i review all things about the realms, disney worlds and the other worlds like CO and sudenly i was drawing all the things in the paint (pretty primitive, i know)..... and here it...
  15. A

best film oscars

the curious case of benjamin button milk slumdog millionare the reader frost/nixon wich is the one for you¿? for me, frost/nixon rules....second place slumdog millionare
  16. A

the importance of castle oblivion

hi there i open this thread coz i was looking all the extras added in kh2 fm+ and 1 vid cought all my atention. the vid "the truth about the room of sleep" is, in my opinion, one of the most important revelation of all kh not only coz we have more idea about the "keyblade war", but we also know...
  17. A

a little question about zexion's death

hi there i have a litle doubt about axel and zexion's death coz even if zexion was killed by false riku, axel was there to encourage him.. its just an action that doesnt fit on my mind axel task was to "eliminate the traidors" and zexion was no traidor enyway, axel has the reputation...
Back