• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Amulet

Coded coming to NA

I'm not sure if I'm reading into the email too much or if I'm just a little too hopeful, but Eddie Carroll replied to the email he wrote "Thank, Eddie" and it just reminded me of the line "Thank, Naminé." So maybe he was trying to give us a hint as to what game it was? You are free to say that...
  2. Amulet

After Birth by Sleep scenario

Nomura just announced the "final" episode of Coded titled After Birth by Sleep on his blog Message from the KINGDOM.
  3. Amulet

358/2 Days to be released October 1st

I just went into my local Gamestop today - I live in Ontario, Canada - and while waiting to preorder my copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days I went over to the store's DS game section to look at a flier hanging off the shelf which had a list of games that were being released soon. I quickly scanned...
  4. Amulet

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

I'm prone to blurting out random things from time to time. I'll keep this short and, hopefully, simple. Ven, supposedly, asks Aqua if she can erase Ven. I'm thinking this might have to do with memories of people around him as well as his own (maybe this is all prior to Xehanort's conversation...
  5. Amulet

Gotta get this outta mah head...

So this is gonna be an Xion theory that will get shot down within a couple of posts because of the many holes that will be in it. It's pretty short and simple, I'm not very fond of the whole "I'm gonna type up paragraph after paragraph of BS that repeats info even though the first sentence of my...
  6. Amulet

Roxas + Org. XIII; World Transformations.

Title doesn't really explain that much. First off I would like to say that this isn't a theory, but just an observation/question. In the newest trailer for the game it shows some gameplay from Halloween Town, I noticed that there didn't seem to be anything different with Roxas. Does anybody...
Back