• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

long explamation to who xehanort really is and how he kept his body while being a heartless!

In theory Sora was basically a sentient heartless from a hollow bastion in kh1 to memory skyscraper in kh2 and since kiari gave him his original looks back through her super princess powers and then I thought of that line in kh:com, I dont remember exactly but one of the members(I think it was...
  2. D

Coded international release maybe

I was thinking maybe it could be released as a wii ware or dsi ware couldn't it I think dsi ware would be the more appropriate choice with the ds being closer to a cellphone but wiiware could go to a larger amount of people. discuss please.
  3. D

forced existence

I was reading that unbirth theory "the very merry unbirthday" and when I was trying to make sense of it when it hit me what if unbirths were never suppose to exist but unlike nobodies and heartless they never previously existed as a whole being. What I'm saying is what if unbirths are created...
  4. D

Young Kairi and Sora.

Do you think that bbs will shed a little light on Sora's and Kiari's childhood together? Or is it before the meteor shower that brought Kiari to the islands?
  5. D

Xion a memory?

I was watching a KH days trailer and noticed that when DiZ and namine were talking that namine mentions that sora's memories were leaking out and the only way to fix it is that somebody is found but namine doesn't think "she" can handle it. This just confused me until I remembered this trailer...
  6. D

My Xion, Roxas, and Namine theory

My theory is simple. When Sora used the dark KB to release his and Kiari's hearts it created Roxas, Namine, and Xion as mixture of the two which explains her KB and her being a girl. And as for Riku calling her keyblade fake I'd think he guessing because we all saw how he reacted to Roxas's KB...
Back