• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH3D English Trailer Up!

This was probably one of the best things I've seen on here in a very long time.
  2. R

Lea fights like...

Honestly, when I read the title I was expecting it to say "Lea fights like a girl"
  3. R

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

That is a good point, maybe I'll just go to sleep soon and hope for the best tomorrow morning.
  4. R

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

We aren't even an hour in, I'd be pretty pissed if that's it lol.
  5. R

Lea's former role with the apprentices?

They probably just put him in the black coat because he would look weird wearing anything else.
  6. R

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

This date is perfect for me, I'll have a job by then so I'll have the money and it's two weeks before my birthday!
  7. R

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Maybe Demyx can be Jar-Jar, he never reall did anything.
  8. R

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I was just about to say that no one can be as useless as Jar-Jar until I read that comment.
  9. R

Isa in KH3D?

So we've seen a lot of Orginization members returning as their original selves, do you guys think that they'll bring Isa back in this game?
  10. R

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Yea, I remember that, have we tried asking him yet?
  11. R

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Has anyone tried contacting Jesse McCartney yet? Isn't he usually the one who meantions it?
  12. R

KH 3D info on next issue of Famitsu

I hope its more info on the Tron: Legacy world, such as an official world title, more screes and stuff like that. That's definatly one of the things that I'm looking forward to the most lol
  13. R

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

So far, this game looks more amazing than Birth by Sleep and KH1 put together. That's pretty much all I can say about it right now, my mind was absolutely blown by that trailer.
  14. R

When KH3D comes out in Japan, will you spoil yourself?

I usually end up watching the opening just to see what it's like, and then I always want to see more... I'll probably stay away from KH on YouTube and stay out of the forums on here. Then MAYBE I'll avoid spoiling it for myself.
  15. R

KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed + Edition info!

Re: KH3D Japan Release Date Confirmed! I must say, that is one sweet looking 3DS, it's too bad I already have one. I figured the release date would be March 28th or 29th. I can't wait for the English release now, but if they wait until September I'm going to flip shit.
  16. R

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

I can't believe there was a time that I had little to no expectations for this game, all of these new pictures are amazing and just getting me more pumped for this game to come out!
  17. R

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

You guys are taunting me right now! I probably won't be able to watch it on my iPod so I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning. :(
  18. R

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

I agree with you 100% I don't get why people are complaining. People should just wait to play the game, see how they make it work, and stop being stupid.
  19. R

I thought so, I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up just yet them.
  20. R

I'm confused, was Chernabog ever confirmed to be in KH3D? Becaues it says that he is going to be in it on the Kingdom Hearts Wikia. Or are they just assuming he's going to be in it?
Back