• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Important question

Okay I have the ps2 scph-9001, the newest ps2, I was just wondering if this is true and if so the flip top mod won't work. I heard the new ps2 is 5% smaller, I know it isn't much but I was just wondering what part is that much smaller, and if the flip top for importing games won't fit on it...
  2. K

Confusion about kh2fm

Okay so with the new cutscenes in kh2fm sometime I hear them mute and yet I've seen some of the new scenes with voices so what the hell. Like the "new you" scene I saw a vid with it mute and then saw it with american voices so yeah what is the reason for this, and I know it isn't someone just...
  3. K

New takes on the kh1 destiny islands glitch

Just to tell cool stuff to do with it here is some thing to do on it, one go so far from it that it looks really rather small now jump up a lot into the darkness as you head up you'll find the island coming up with you in the distance, so when your in the darkness you'll see it shining there...
  4. K

KH 358/2 days trailer

Even though most of you have probably seen these, for those who might not have here kinda old ones but still. (hope nobody has already put these up) YouTube - 358/2 Days Kingdom Hearts New Trailer Subbed Íõ¹úÖ®ÐÄDS_ÔÚÏßÊÓƵ¹Û¿´_ÍÁ¶¹ÍøÊÓƵ Íõ¹úÖ®ÐÄ Kingdom Hearts-358/2Days DS
  5. K

Place to get it

Does anyone know where I can buy swap magic 3.8 coder or whatever, so I can play khfm games, also is there something you have to do to make it work on the ps2 my ps2 model is scph or whatever 90001 or something maybe one less zero.
  6. K

FUNNY KINGDOM HEARTS

Hey since I'm kinda bored I want to see if this thread will be good or not probably not since none of you liked my music vid thread. Either way on this thread put up links too funny kh videos that you found. Rules are high of 3 links for each posts and no sexually related jokes....unless it's...
  7. K

KH2FM GAMESHARK

I put this post up awhile ago but somehow it got deleted, so I'm putting it back up, can the gameshark let you play japanese games on the american ps2.
  8. K

TRY THIS

I was beating the game again last night I'm sure someone probably put this up before but, when your fightig the king xemns again with only RIKU do his session thing and when he tries to blow you away he would so when your done you can't hit him, but you just standing there lol, and when you...
  9. K

Kingdom Hearts Music vids

Okay I don't remember finding any threads like this when I search it so here we go, we shall put links to music vids on here sense I prefer to have a contest I shall only contend those who actually have made them, so I prefer you put up vids you made, if you put up a vid that isn't yours that's...
  10. K

Just one question and you can close this

Okay to see the secret ending, do I absolutely have to complete all synthesizing T-T. I hate getting stuff to syn.
  11. K

HOW MANY BEFORE ULTIMA

Hey I've been synthesizing and saw that the number of things to synthesize keeps going up, how many before ultima right now I have 24 things to syn.
  12. K

KH FAN-FICS

Okay people if you've made them then post links so people here can read them, if alot of people do I'll hold a contest for the best one. RULES:CAN NOT BE CRUDE, SEXUAL, WELL I FORGET WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY BUT EITHER WAY YOU GET THE POINT.
  13. K

SPOILERS

Fine mods I surrender I'll make a good thread where people can find everything in one conviant threat, alright everyone spill all the spoilers you have right here and I'LL ADD ON anything I know.
Back