• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Passion

Reflecting on 16 years on this forum (aka the "once a decade post")

every now and then I'll check on the site or go through old, wild forum posts
  2. Passion

the engineering game!

since it's a new year for new posts on the forums, let's count how many times Dogenzaka mentions he's an engineer/engineering student! and to add to it, let's count how many times Victor decides to call him out on it. bonus points for finding people who aren't Dogen who mention they're an...
  3. Passion

Help/Support ► How to get his attention!?!

like I said before: what do you mean you two "hooked up." if you were his slampiece then there's no point in continuing this "courtship." if that's not the case CONFIDENCE REALLY ATTRACTS MEN. not overconfidence, but confidence.
  4. Passion

what the fuck is going on here?

where the quality threads be?
  5. Passion

tldr; be to the point. guys are pretty direct and a little confidence never hurts.
  6. Passion

lol what do you mean by "hooking up" b/c tbh that could make a big difference
  7. Passion

2014 Gaming Resolutions

I know it's already a week into the new year buuuuuuuuuuuut... We all have them! Mine's mostly to clear out some backlog and begin my journey into the wonderful world of PC gaming. What are some of yours for this year? TcEHWFV0YwE
  8. Passion

LOL SEMINOLES WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

and all the haters/gators can suck my balls
  9. Passion

New Year's Resolutions

2014!! - say I'll lose weight but fail to go through with it - post 14 selfies in the post your pic thread - finally eat flamin hot cheetos - idk, school - fuck bitches - get money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  10. Passion

Help/Support ► Dating Advice

Hey! I'm Hispanic, I cosplay, I game, I like anime, etc. But guess what, I wouldn't date you. Here's why: and Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with moving on quickly but that's a little off putting to some girls because she may think there's still feelings that you may have for...
  11. Passion

Fanfiction ► Works in Progress

i'm slowly, but surely, plowing through these WIPs. here's a little sample of something I wrote for Betrayal.
  12. Passion

Fanfiction ► The KHI Fandom of the Month

tbh, i dont think you need to get overly complicated with the title.
  13. Passion

well thanks for letting me know! if you wanted one at least by the end of the month, which would it be?
  14. Passion

So I figured I'd make a little thread highlighting the multiple things that I'm working on reminiscent to my "sneak preview♥" thread (but with a lot more content). I guess this can also help me evaluate what kind of things people on the forums want to see from me in terms of content. Please feel...
  15. Passion

Let's talk grammar

These things are driving me crazy and I think a few of you just need a little reminder. You're v.s. Your You're = you are "Wow Sora," Goofy began, "you're the bee's knees!" Your = belonging to you "Wow Sora, your hair is so hard to draw," Namine said. * You're =/= Your * DON'T DO: "Wow...
  16. Passion

October should go to the supers omg just a "if JL met Avengers..." Namine for Nov. sounds good to me
  17. Passion

we should all take lessons from this drag queen

and learn how to turn a bad situation around
  18. Passion

I wouldn't mind free! It'll be a lot of fluff from me personally...
Back