• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Snow's poetry frenzy

Recently, I found out that poetry is a nice way to vent out my feelings, especially those that burst out from my mental 'lock' after my recent defeats. Therefore, most poems are dark, because the emotions I locked up are more the darker emotions, such as anger, revenge etc. These are my way of...
  2. S

Iced Lemon Tea

Iced Lemon Tea The tang, the chill, the sweetness A small beverage, a medley of concoctions, blending seamlessly, perfectly. The initial slaking of thirst, ice cool, chilling, soothing. The taste of sweet tea, gladdening aching buds. Then the sourness wipes out that feeling of bliss. And...
  3. S

Smile

Smile On my face, a small curve, so bright, so radiant. What a farce. Another layer, a mask of ideals forced through sheer will. Perhaps if you, or perhaps you can't, try to enter me, You can see: The darkness in my heart; The resignation in my sighs; The cloudiness of my mind; The empty...
  4. S

Yet another 'OMG 1 YEAR' thread

Yep, tomorrow I'm going to have officially wasted one year of my life here. Posting this now because tomorrow I'll be too tied up with school to be posting this. Technically, I can't believe I've stayed on for so long, but well, it happened. And it's been fun, people!
  5. S

Internet Connection Thing

The thing about it is, the ISP in my country sucks. Squeeze too many packets through a system and you'll lose more and more as the system gets more and more busy at night. Sometimes, I want to download a file overnight, considering that in the day it doesn't download fast anyway. The problem...
  6. S

Murder Mesa (Signups/OOC) [Murder Mysery]

Bringing RP to a whole new level with my first ever RP. I have such high standards of myself, heheh. Murder Mesa Murder Mesa is going to be an RP completely unlike any RP you have ever been in. For one, characters have little importance in the RP, but their interactions will be extremely...
  7. S

Help/Support ► Chasing away religious preachers

Yeah, guess what, I'm being called upon by religious preachers trying to get me to convert into Christianity (sorry for all you Christians out there, but I really don't want to convert, I prefer Buddhism better). The question: How is it possible for me to dissuade the preachers politely...
  8. S

Ludwig Kakumei

Yet another screwed up manga found by me through the random search of onemanga. And surprisingly, it's a great manga. This necrophilia (even if it's only for one chapter) goes around to other countries in search of a bride. On the way, characters from our childhood classics appear, such as...
  9. S

Shiki

Shiki Manga Well, I was bored, so I went on onemanga and did the random manga thing, and this popped out. I have to say, it is a very interesting story. Grabs one's attention very well, throughout everything that has been released so far.. So, has anyone else around here read it?
  10. S

Fanfiction ► One Last Dream (Xion one shot)

Well, this is an attempt to try to write more emotional stories. Sadly, pretty much all my writing skill goes down the drain when I sink myself into emotions, but this one is quite okay. One Last Dream The world tilted on its axis, and time held its breath, as one girl lay in the arms of a...
  11. S

Fanfiction ► Guardian Angel (Roxas/Xion)

Yep, another instalment in my Roxas/Xion! This time I portrayed Roxas as more mature. Hope you like this XD Guardian Angel Wiping the sweat off her brow, indivertibly sweeping several strands of black hair stuck to her head, the girl sat down, tired after her physical exertion, cheeks...
  12. S

ᴓThe 25 (now 25 again) Character Limit Hate Clubᴓ

The 25 Character Limit Hate Club Inspired by Glos-Peach of the Xion fanclub. So anyway, this hate club is for hating on the 25 character limit. Granted, it has its uses, but sometimes when you want to send a visitor message, "How's life?" or "Hi" is really sufficient, and especially in...
  13. S

The goldpanner Fanclub The fanclub for the sorely unappreciated translator. Yep, goldpanner translates the KH novels from Japanese to English so we can all enjoy! Sadly, she appears to have too few supporters and whatnot, with people simply popping by her translations and going "omg...
  14. S

Fanfiction ► The Pariah Sect (KH fanfic)

Ok, if you've read my other Xion fanfics, you'll know that I'm a sucker for nice stories, happily ever after etc, even my unfinished fic seems to be pointing towards that. Sadly, not so much for this. I'm going to be applying my full sadistic sense onto this, which means loads of deaths...
  15. S

Red Alert 3

Yes, I know the game's been out forever. Yes, I know it's not a blockbuster hit like Assassin's Creed 2 or CoD MW2. But since I realised loads of people here don't know RTS games, I was wondering who knows Red Alert 3? Or any of the Command and Conquer series in the first place? I've got a...
  16. S

Fanfiction ► Merry Christmas [ Roxas/Xion ]

I haven't been writing fanfics for awhile, lazing off on my commitment to my long Xion fic. So I decided to put my keyboard down for a really really quick fanfic for practice (heck, I finished it in half an hour), so don't expect much quality. It is also a far cry in terms of length as...
  17. S

Most Powerful Days Mission Mode Character

So, the whole point is, who do you think he/she is? I've spent a fair deal of time playing mission mode so far, and I have to say that Sora is probably the most powerful, either that or it's a toss up between Sora and Riku. Dual wielding Roxas was rather much a letdown, though.
  18. S

Significance of Deep Dive

Ok, so we all know that Deep Dive was the Roxas/Riku fight where Roxas was thrashed and sent to Data Twilight Town for rehabilation. Through Days, we got a reason why Riku did not cut down on Roxas as he passed, which was because of And he wanted Roxas to return to the Organization of free...
  19. S

Forum Clock behind by an hour?

Yeah, well, I'm GMT +8, the clock says now it's 11:10 am, when it's 12:26 pm on my watch. Usually it should be about 10 minutes behind, but suddenly I just realised it's behind by an hour. Something wrong happened?
  20. S

¥$£ The Organization Moogle Fanclub ¢$¥

The Organization Moogle Fanclub He exists to scam Roxas out of every last munny he holds on to. And he succeeds. This is the Moogle that brings Moogle fandom to its limits: A Moogle in a Black Coat! He is able to infiltrate into the Organization and barter wares, and the Organization...
Back