• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VII: Zerith: Misery

It's been so long since I've posted anything here!! I can't believe it, haha. Anyways, this is a one-shot, the pairing is Zack/Aerith from Final Fantasy VII, and this is set during Crisis Core. The song is "Misery" by Maroon 5. Feedback is appreciated :)...
  2. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► A Treasured Memory - FinalFantasyVIICrisisCore

Summary - Genesis thinks back on a memory of just before he joined SOLDIER. Armed with disguises, wooden swords, and a bundle of dumbapples, he and Angeal tried to sneak into a gathering of SOLDIER members in hopes of meeting Sephiroth. A Treasured Memory Part 1 Genesis stood overlooking the...
  3. HeartOfTheHero

Lit ► Chronicles of Ancient Darkness

i couldn't find my old thread for this, so i guess i'll just start a new one. books: 1. Wolf Brother 2. Spirit Walker 3. Soul Eater 4. Outcast 5. Oath Breaker 6. Ghost Hunter Since the final book was just released today in the U.S., I thought I'd see if anyone else has been reading this...
  4. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Dumbapples (FFVII Crisis Core)

ok, so i've had this idea for a while, i just never had the time to write it out until today. I might add another part later on, but for now this is it. I guess you could consider it a flashback, sort of, based on the story that Angeal tells Zack when they're on the Wutai mission, about Banora...
  5. HeartOfTheHero

H.o.t.H.'s Poetry (various styles)

Ok, so in my creative writing class we've started working on poetry, and I'd really like to know what you all think of what I've written so far, so please PLEASE comment on what I post here. Writer's Block Words come fast and easily they go from writer to computer keys, and on the screen...
  6. HeartOfTheHero

H.o.t.H.'s Short and Unfinished Stories

Hey everyone! I'm going to post some of the short stories that I've written here, and a few stories that I've never finished. Any advice on how to improve my writing would be really really helpful. A good majority of what I'll be posting will probably be things I've written for my Creative...
  7. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Lya's Story (prequel to Shades of Gray and The Death/Return of a Hero)

I'm trying to come up with a better title, but for now that's all I've got. Anyways, I'll try to post a new chapter every few days, but I won't have the first one up until I talk to Keeper of Memory and Venexts to find out what their characters names are going to be. Obviously this story is...
  8. HeartOfTheHero

Summer Homework: Should We Have To Do It?

This summer I've been given more summer assignments that ever before. The teachers give us reasons for it like "this will help you not to forget so much stuff over the summer" and "this way I can tell if you should be in this class" and stuff like that. I can understand the point behind it all...
  9. HeartOfTheHero

Lit ► The 39 Clues

Has anybody else read any of the books? Ones released so far: 1 - The Maze of Bones 2 - One False Note 3 - The Sword Thief 4 - Beyond the Grave To Be Released: 5 - The Black Circle 6 - In Too Deep Books 7-10 Titles TBA Dan and Amy Cahill are racing their relatives for the chance to collect...
  10. HeartOfTheHero

Legend of Zelda Manga Series

Has anybody else checked it out yet? The first five books have been translated and released in the US, and the sixth is going to be released next month *I can't wait! XD* anyways, I think they did a pretty good job of covering the games' storylines, while at the same time adding new depth to...
  11. HeartOfTheHero

You Know You Spend Too Much Time Playing Video Games When....

- you have video game songs on your ipod - you style your hair to look like your favorite character - you write and plan out a video based on one of your favorite games - you threaten people with cosplay weapons anybody feel like adding some stuff?
  12. HeartOfTheHero

SciFi's Eureka

They finally decided when to start the next season (it's about time). So who watches Eureka? Any theories and ideas about the next season? Discuss.
  13. HeartOfTheHero

Help needed with SSB Brawl loading pics to an SD card and then to computer

ok, i got some excellent in-game pictures, and i have them loaded onto my SD card. my computer won't let me open the files though. it shows that they're there, but i guess i don't have the right program to open them, or something. does anyone know what i can do to upload the pics to my computer?
  14. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Would Anyone Be Interested In Reading a Zelda/KH Fanfic?

Okay, I have a fanfic that I've been writing over the past few years. It's somewhat KH related, but it's mostly Legend of Zelda focused. Actually, the KH parts aren't in it until the second part, but everyone that's read it so far has loved it. but I'm not going to bother posting it unless...
  15. HeartOfTheHero

Fanfiction ► Shades of Gray (if you read it, please comment)

Summary - After the end of KH2, one of the main characters becomes tempted by the possibilities that the door to Timeless River presents. They sneak through and begin to change the events of the past in their favor. This affects everyone at Disney Castle and their memories, so they don't realize...
  16. HeartOfTheHero

The Person Below Me

Okay, I saw this on another forum, and it was pretty entertaining. It's similar to some of the other games on here, but whatever. Basically, all you have to do is make a statement, such as: The Person Below Me owns all of the KH games And the person that posts after you says yes or no, or...
  17. HeartOfTheHero

HeartOfTheHero's Artwork

Okay, here is the latest project that I've done. It's a scratch art version of Sora from CoM Comments, criticisms and suggestions are welcome.
  18. HeartOfTheHero

Your Favorite ► Your Favorite Keyblade Wielder

Title says all.
  19. HeartOfTheHero

Sanctuary

I loved the first season, but what did everyone else think? It was interesting seeing Amanda Tapping in another role besides Samantha Carter on Stargate. I think they've done a good job with the show so far, it's doesn't seem like a remake of another show, but there are similarities to other...
  20. HeartOfTheHero

Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft

Which one do you like best?
Back