• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SpikyMooDy

358/2 english demo

Oh thanks =) its fun to watch .
  2. SpikyMooDy

Complicated Questions

Hello there , these are bunch of questions that really bother me ! and i just cant find the answers .. 1 - Roxas was in Data Twilight Town made by Ansem the wise right ? when Roxas went to Sora's Pod and joined Sora's body , Sora wakes up in the real twilight town ? how come ? isnt the pod in...
  3. SpikyMooDy

bbs dual wielding its possible

Really :O ? Did they confirm it that they use Artificial Keyblades :confused: ?
  4. SpikyMooDy

Kh 3 Graphics ?

Lets say if Kh 3 is going to be on HD consoles either xbox 360 or PS3. The graphics would be a CGI ? for example, would it be like KH 2 ending ? i was kinda surprised to see Mickey , Donald and Goofy to be at this rate , some of my friends found it disturbing but i kinda like it =O or perhaps...
  5. SpikyMooDy

Orginization Element of Choice

where is Moon ?! Saix uses moon :/ !
  6. SpikyMooDy

Aqua's scenario ending possibiliy

Omg ! i was thinking the same way !!
  7. SpikyMooDy

If there is no scenario for Aqua i would go insane and sure SE :angry: Edit : And sue SE
  8. SpikyMooDy

to breaktheice16 , This probably has nothing to do with the topic but AHHHHHHHHHHH xD im her big fan too :P ! xD
  9. SpikyMooDy

Scenes you would like to see in BBS!

I want sad scenes !! Sad endings :D ! i just love sad endings dont ask xD
  10. SpikyMooDy

Ven's Clothess

umm here YouTube - Kingdom Hearts BBS - Trailer - Jump Festa 2008 - VOSTFR.
  11. SpikyMooDy

Ven's Clothess

umm this might have been said in this forum or somthing but in BBS trailers dont you notice that ven's clothes are half black and white ? could this mean somthing =X ?
  12. SpikyMooDy

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? True , Lets just hope anyone except miley !! CAN YOU PEOPLE REMOVE THIS IDEA FROM YOUR HEAD :cry:
  13. SpikyMooDy

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? Agreed :P
  14. SpikyMooDy

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? i like jesse he was soo good when he was was doing voice acting for Roxas No no no no Miley please, no matter where i go i see her face with these posters and stuff .. i mean ENOUGH ALREADY ! if she came to my favorite game too im going to be WILD :angry:
  15. SpikyMooDy

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? Lol someone actually agrees ! :P
  16. SpikyMooDy

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? Please No ! She will ruin everything with her big mouth ! i just cant stand her :/ !
  17. SpikyMooDy

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

True , Thats why im saving the best for the last :D ! its really cool to play as a female keyblade weilder for once !
  18. SpikyMooDy

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

In my opinion, I'm keeping Aqua to the LAST because her story sounds interesting so im saving her till the last hehe :P ! i will probably start with Terra then Ventus
  19. SpikyMooDy

Quick question ?

How come Terra choosed Riku to be the weilder of the kingdom key ? Shouldnt it be like " The keyblade chooses its master " ? Please correct me if im mistaken =X
  20. SpikyMooDy

Org.13's Sombodies ?

Too gullible ? its not like i believed or whatever i just wanted to make sure wheather its true or false :S ! you are too fast judging
Back