• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. saix-insanefan

Back with new designs!

I know I have been out for a while and I apologize, just been busy with stuff. But I brought some new samples of my work with me and I feel like I have greatly improved, finding my own style and everything. I still have some work to do, but so far, these are my best. Tell me what you think!
  2. saix-insanefan

First Try

Okay, so I downloaded GIMP software to my computer a week ago and I've been doing some experiments with it. I'm okay, but I'm not that great. Here are some pieces I've done... like I said, I'm not that good -_- Please tell me what you think!
  3. saix-insanefan

Upcoming anime series from Aniplex!

I heard 3 days ago about a new anime coming out called Togainu no Chi, based on the BL game from Japan. I, for one, am very excited for it. The series will be designed by the Aniplex team who did Rurouni Kenshin. Have any of you heard of Togainu no Chi before, watched the scenes or read the...
  4. saix-insanefan

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Eternal Sleep (Intro & Character)

Hi, I'm starting a new fanfiction about my OC character, Xeilky. It will be from her point of view and I already have the intro/prologue and her character description as well. But I should say that her history is pretty long and complicated but I would like some feedback on how it is right now...
  5. saix-insanefan

How does Vanitas really fit?

Okay, so from watching part of the Japanese playthrough I have learned two things that are very possible: 1) Terra and Master Xehanort do abttle and ultimately, Xehanort enters Terra's body and takes over it. 9 to 10 years later, somehow, we see Xehanort Ansem's apprentice, who becomes a...
  6. saix-insanefan

Anyone heard of Tales of Vesperia?

I've just recently got into it and it looks like an awesome game, with great characters and unqiue storyline! I wish I could get it but I need an xbox360 v.v Anyway, tell me what you think of this game, who's your fave character, or anything else you can come up with. Yuri's my fave...
  7. saix-insanefan

90s iconic band Nirvana

I grew up with Nirvana in the 90s and still listen to their music today. They changed music in such a way I can't explain. Kurt Cobain is still an icon and an inspiration to me as well. He wasn't known for his lyrics but also being such gentle and open-minded person as well. May he rest in...
  8. saix-insanefan

The first kiss

I am being so happy right now because I received my first kiss yesterday. It was quite special because the one who kissed me... is the one I liked for a while now. But I just wanted to ask everyone... what was your first kiss like? If you didn't have it yet, that's okay too. My first kiss...
  9. saix-insanefan

Axel & Saix theory or idea (SPOILERS)

From reading all 60 Reports and watching all cutscenes from the game, the theory on these two members has grown quite large for me. Please pay attention to the content of it. ~ Axel, number VIII in the Organization and Saix, number VII. It is really unclear what kind of connection they have...
  10. saix-insanefan

My poem for the moon

The Lunar Light Under the influence of the moon I stand there, waiting Waiting for an unexpected arrival To help me I can't seem to move Someone has me under their spell I'm terrified, yet I don't want to move I wanna see what's coming to me There's a shape in the sky The moon is a perfect...
Back