• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Keyblade Seeker

"Assassin's Creed" X "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" crossover. Possible? (PMMM SPOILERS!)

"Assassin's Creed" X "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" crossover. Possible? (PMMM SPOILERS!) Assassin's Creed. Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Is a serious crossover between these two franchises feasible? As much as I'd like to say yes, I think it's not possible. For one, there's the ancient past. In...
  2. Keyblade Seeker

The item closest to you is X

Found this in another forum. Don't know if there's already a similar thread here. The idea of this game is to basically say the item closest to you is -ridiculous action-, and then the next poster replies saying what the item is, and how they'd react. Example: Post 1 - The item closest to you...
  3. Keyblade Seeker

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

Now that's a little problem. I don't want to conflict TOO MUCH on Neopets canon, and I'm hard-pressed in finding a good villain. On an unrelated note, in an Adventure Time setting, how would a bad guy force Finn to make a sadistic choice between saving Princess Bubblegum or Flame Princess?
  4. Keyblade Seeker

Not a reply to Annoyance, who thankfully…isn't. I'm hoping for some help on writing a Neopets/MLP crossover. I already got the basic plot; the Mane Six take a tour the place. The problem is on how to start. One scene is where Neopia's rulers confer together before Celestia is introduced...
  5. Keyblade Seeker

I wonder what you have against crossovers, not that I'm offended.
  6. Keyblade Seeker

What?! I can't believe you!! :trollface:
  7. Keyblade Seeker

Hmm... how do you start a story where some characters enter another world...just for a tour. I got an MLP/Neopets crossover idea in mind. Simply put, the Mane Six tour Neopia, with my Neopets (in the account nightelf_37) as tour guides.
  8. Keyblade Seeker

Net Battle!

I want to practice my battling skills, and I'm quite a novice, so… Anyway, here's my character. This time, I want it to be Megaman Battle Network style. Here is my Operator and Navi. Operator Name: Bowen Solanum Age: 15 Gender: Male Personality: Bowen's a cool guy, friendly, usually calm...
  9. Keyblade Seeker

*grunt* Now what else can we talk about?
  10. Keyblade Seeker

While I only played Crisis Core, I like FFVII (first of the Compilation Crisis is part of) and VIII, if only because that's what I saw my cousin play when I was still in grade school. And because the number six appeals to me (in VIII's case).
  11. Keyblade Seeker

Okay. Lost interest as I don't play FFX due to lack of a PS2 or PS3 or whatever you need to play the game. Then again, I like Kingdom Hearts despite only playing CoM and BBS. And Team Fortress 2 in spite of not playing it at all.
  12. Keyblade Seeker

AU? What Alternate Universe are you making?
  13. Keyblade Seeker

Been a while since I last saw you, Annoyance.
  14. Keyblade Seeker

I meant, dojo, my bad. Also, I get nervous on comments. I don't really work my story based on how others want me to.
  15. Keyblade Seeker

I was asking help on the dodo sub-plot, not my character.
  16. Keyblade Seeker

Because my fanfiction is really nothing more than a copy-paste of the canon show but with my character added and it being in his perspective. Yes. I'm such a sham. The audio series "Doctor Whooves and Assistant" did this too, but was more original as they did not directly interact with the...
  17. Keyblade Seeker

Fine. Here it is. Yes, It's a My Little Pony story. And yes, the OC most likely has some Sue-ish traits. Let's move on, shall we? Mystic Shield is the name of the teacher. The side-plot actually starts on the 6th chapter (titled Chapter 5, I know), but is mentioned on the 5th chapter (w/c...
  18. Keyblade Seeker

It's not exactly a story. More like a side-plot of some kind or something.
  19. Keyblade Seeker

Hey there, Annoyance. It's been a long while sine I last replied to you. And I see you still have that Vriska avvie. Speaking of which, I'd like to get some help on my posts seen in #303 and #305.
Back