• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jolteon

Veteran's Day/ Rememberance Day

As the Title indicates, today is Veteran's Day. It is a day to honor and remember our soldiers that have fought in the past and are fighting now in Iraq. Always remember those who fought in the Revolutionary War and gave us our freedom to the Second World War who perserved and maintained that...
  2. Jolteon

Help/Support ► Can She Do That?

Well..this is stupid on your mothers part. She can't force you to go to church. It isn't a sin, its just God would like for you to go to church so you can mingle with those who believe in what you believe, as well as learn more about Jesus. Now just know that what she's doing is wrong, she...
  3. Jolteon

Suikoden: Protecting Prosperity {RP Thread}

A land named Sardonyx is young and prosperous. The kingdom of Sardonyx rules peacefuly and fairly. Their economy is perfect,the peasants are treated with equal respect. Therefore they are always satisfied with their King and Queen.It is as if war has no place or meaning in this country. But,when...
  4. Jolteon

A Suikoden RP: Protecting Prosperity {OoC and Sign ups Thread}

Please read it and see if you're interested. If you have any questions,contact me by PM or Visitor message. Suikoden: Protecting Prosperity. A land named Sardonyx is young and prosperous. The kingdom of Sardonyx rules peacefuly and fairly. Their economy is perfect,the peasants are treated with...
  5. Jolteon

Dawn of a New Awakening {OoC and Sign ups}

Due to the new area created by the staff. I had to make a duplicate copy of the Ooc Thread. Though I am the Maser of this RP, all the credit goes to DXL, for this RP was his idea... Now then here's the intro!!!   Dawn of a New Awakening The Before Over twenty-five years ago, we lived...
  6. Jolteon

~~Lady Yuki's Mansion! Come join this FC~~

I have been asked to remake this due to my sister's name change and request. The FC was made by Kels, so the credit goes to her! Now then! Here ya go sis!!! Original Opening from Kels This fanclub is for one of my good friends on here, her name is Lady Yuki (or Rach). This is a fanclub...
  7. Jolteon

Question about an unconfirmed theory...

Does she have to be in DI in order to give it to him? Granted if she had the power we were talking about earlier.
  8. Jolteon

Maybe it was a last effort to preserve him after he was turned to ice. Maybe that's when she did it.
  9. Jolteon

Nope,not bad at all. It could very well be possible.
  10. Jolteon

That doesnt work since Roxas is Sora's Nobody,and was created right when sora lost the hearts.
  11. Jolteon

Yes very good point,so would that be the reason as to why Sora would not remember? Because she put the heart in from afar?
  12. Jolteon

Well if you say that,then you're saying that Namine is Aqua's nobody.
  13. Jolteon

Lol I like the KO theory xD
  14. Jolteon

Interesting,but wouldn't Sora have remembered her coming up to him?
  15. Jolteon

So true,but as long as the possibilty is there,it could've happened. I'm just throwing it out there.
  16. Jolteon

Nice point,but didn't Ansem the Wise say that the heart is unpredictable,and could do extraordinary things? Could Ven's heart do soething of that nature?
  17. Jolteon

Ok so he had three hearts inside of him...So when sora stabbed himself to relase the hearts...then the two that appeared. One was Kiari's,and the other was......Ven's? Oh lol this is confusing... This is what I think,when he did that,Ven returned back to normal....but instead,took the name Roxas...
  18. Jolteon

Ok so what you're saying is,Sora had THREE hearts inside of him? Well actually just thought of it.
  19. Jolteon

Well do we actually know that he was erased on that day when he said it? Edit-keybladelegacy has a point xD
  20. Jolteon

Hmm that's a cool theory. It's true that Riku was orginally gonna be the keyblade wielder,but maybe when Ven's heart arrived,Riku already went into the darkness,and so he had to find another host. And who was there? Sora,the only one around.... hmm sounds a little silly now that I look back at...
Back