• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► a golden heart version 2.0

chapter 2 is finally in!!! “Hey reks, wanna ride the volcanic quake?” Aden asked as you waited in for your turn on the twister. “Maybe, but first I want to see if we can brake the record” you answered, Aden burst out laughing and after a minute you joined him. “So, how’d your dat-”he...
  2. T

thank you very much i hope to have the second one up soon
  3. T

A golden heart You stared down at the twelve year old boy in front of you that was reflecting off the cool water which silently rolled over the warm sand of Star Island. You tried to describe yourself in your minds eye. I’m about 4’7” and slim but toned with pale skin. I have bright...
  4. T

Fanfiction ► A New Adventure: A KH Fanfic

wow awesome fanfic cant wait to read more and i dont think riku ever met the restoration committee and please dont put an oc in here that would spoil just keep it low on rira and get kiari back in soon
  5. T

Fanfiction ► a golden heart (my version of kh)

:cry:peoples reviews!!! please:angry::confused::dizzy::tongue::embarassed::23::36::35::31:(hahaha)
  6. T

new chapter!!!!!!! a golden heart chapter3 “They are total jerks! I mean cant they just leave us alone for once, one time, that’s I ask.” Brooke stormed. “Relax,” you soothed, “we have peace and quiet-just the two of us- for the next two hours.” “I suppose, but still…” she...
  7. T

code lyoko: the return{occ/signsups](always joinable)

code lyoko: the return you have been chosen to once again guard lyoko and the real world from xana. xana has inexplicably returned ten years after the old team graduated and a new team has stepped up to save the world. xana is attacking with even more and new creatures but this time hes found...
  8. T

world war x: the forbidden war[actual rp]

World war X the forbidden war It’s the year 5010 and 20 years ago humans found a way to genetically alter themselves, they created a new species called meta-humans that have super-human abilities, the humans have grown to fear their counter-species and have declared war. now you must...
  9. T

oops my miskake thanks s/r/k im glad you like it!
  10. T

thanks and surprise! a golden heart chapter 2 You were falling into darkness, just falling and falling. O heart of purest light, shine true and bright, at times of darkest night, reveal your might, a mysterious voice said. What was that, “where are you” you shouted. I am...
  11. T

A golden heart chapter one You stared down at the ten year old boy in front of you that was reflecting off the cool water which silently rolled over the warm sand of Star Island. You tried to describe yourself in your minds eye. I’m about 4’7” and slim but toned with pale skin. I...
  12. T

favourite cut scene in KH2

my fav is the very beginning idk why
  13. T

favourite cut scene in KH2

mine is the door to light scene
  14. T

world war X the forbidden war[sign ups and ooc](always joinable)

World war X the forbidden war It’s the year 5010 and 20 years ago humans found a way to genetically alter themselves, they created a new species called meta-humans that have super-human abilities, the humans have grown to fear their counter-species and have declared war. now you must...
  15. T

the random comments game

welcome to the random comments game, make as random a comment as you can.
  16. T

battle of the disturbing mental images

okay I'll go fist (since i started it) i view these forum's naked!!!!!
  17. T

new thread idea discussion, static shock rp?

okay so i just got a really good idea for a static shock RP but i want to see if anyone is interested basically what has happened is it's 500 years after the big bang and humans have created a whole new race of meta humans, the humans believe that the meta humans have grown to strong and have...
  18. T

~*the dark lighting fanclub*~

~*the dark lighting fanclub*~ :lol: okay so if you know dark lighting i don't even have to say anything members thorn(me) angel of peace(his sis) Ringleader man Ami-Chan bbsforever121
Back