• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

BBS Fan Art

Hey everyone this is my first time posting a piece of my artwork here and this is going to be fully completed sometime tomorrow I just want some critiques so I can change anything that needs to be before it is finallized and to see what everyone thinks of it. So let me know what you think! :D
  2. Z

Master Xehanort... THE GOOD GUY?!

Yes the topic says it all in a completely random moment of thought from Tetsuya Nomura's point of view, I kept turning over the question in my head about MX and his true goals and how the "tragic ending" of Birth By Sleep would be, then it hit me! If Tetsuya Nomura was going to make a tragic...
  3. Z

Godess of Fate

Hey guys, I have a question as to how you are supposed to complete the jiminy objectives for the goddess of fate cup. In case you don't know what the objective is, it is win with a score of 3000 or more. Any tips would be greatly appreciate, so far the highest I have gotten is 1100 or so. I...
  4. Z

Easiest Way to Level Your Forms

Hey everybody, I don't know if everyone knows about this trick or not, but I discorvered it and I think everyone should know if you don't already. There is an extremely easy way to level your forms quickly without having to kill hordes of enemies to get your drive gauges full. Just find a spot...
  5. Z

Aqua Gameplay short yet sweet.

Yeah I can't believe I found this and that no one else has seen it yet. Watch this you tube video and at about 1:49 to 2:01 you can clearly tell it is Aqua gameplay. Here is link, enjoy! YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Trailer With Subs
  6. Z

Aprentice or Master?

Hello everyone, here is a question I have been trying to solve for a while and I think everyone would enjoy theorizing about this one. What really seperates a keyblade apprentice from a keyblade maser? One theory I have is that the keychain signifies some sort of a link or "chain" to that...
Back