• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Sora's Hearts Theory

As we know- Sora has three hearts inside him... right? 1) Kairi's heart 2) Ven's heart 3) Sora's heart When Sora unlocked Ven's and Kairi's heart we've seen two Nobodies - Roxas and Namine. This can also explain why Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's heart was unlocked and took Ven's...
  2. A

8 Nobodies

A little question about the 8 first nobodies in the organization - Do all of them remember TAV? I know that Xemnas, Xigbar and probably Saix remember them, why- because: Xemnas is looking for the room of Awakening in CO Xigbar- talking in puzzles in KHII "You don't look like you're half the hero...
  3. A

Destiny Place

I have no idea where to put this but maybe it's still a spoiler... In KHII Riku had the keyblade Destiny Place and handed it to Kairi so my question is, why does Riku have this keyblade and how did he get it?
  4. A

Kingdom Key

I haven't seen this thread anywhere so here goes... My main question is WHY Kingdom Key has a Mickey keychain? Sora got the KK during the destruction of Destiny Islands in the beginning of the game and he has seen Mickey only in the end of the game for around...10 seconds? As we know...
  5. A

Question about Aqua

In the secret ending Aqua was banished to the Dark Realm and she stays there 12 years not aging. My question is - WHY didn't Aqua age? Is it an effect of the Dark Realm or something else? Sorry for posting if this was discussed before...
  6. A

Lea & Isa

Have you noticed that both Lea and Isa have green eyes yet ONLY Saix has yellow/gold eyes? What do you guys think happened? Sorry if this has been discused before...
  7. A

Axel/Saix plan

As we know Axel and Saix were friends as somebodies. When they became Nobodies and part of the Org.XIII they maybe had a plan to take over the Org. just like Marluxia. So in order to take over, they had to take down all the other leaders (Marluxia and Xemnas). Axel was sent as a spy to CO and he...
  8. A

Zexion and Riku

How come only Zexion and Riku can sense darkness? I mean only they can recognize a person by his darkness. The other Org.XIII can't sense that... or should I say sniff darkness?:35: In the scene where Lexaeus and Zexion talked Lexaeus asked Zexion what (scent) did he detect...
  9. A

Atlantica in bbs?

I hope I'm wrong but I think Atlantica will be in bbs because how does king Triton knows about the Keyblade wielders, keyholes and that the keyblade can bring disaster to the worlds? (he never said that keyblade can save the worlds):35: discuss
  10. A

I don't get it...

In KH Sora turned into a heartless.WHY? he had 2 hearts in him right? his and kairi's so when he freed kairi's heart he still had his heart so why did he turn into a heartless anyway? could someone explain this to me? if it's a dumb Q you can rape it and throw it away and forget about it...
  11. A

the tragic ending...

I know there's many posts about this but still: in the ending of BbS when Aqua and probably Ven dies Terra stays alive. explanation: Aqua- she could die in bbs but maybe not because the armor as seen in khII:fm+ in the room of awakening/sleep (i don't remember the correct name) was...
  12. A

Who are they?

In the White room in the Haunted Mansion( Twilight Town) there are pictures of Sora, Donald, Goofy etc. All those pictures are memories, meaning they already happened in KHI or COM or 358/2 Days. But there's one picture that seemed interesting (for me at least...) It showed Roxas and Axel...
  13. A

Org.XIII eye colors

The thread about eye color made me wonder what about the org. eye colors?and if it's connected to their deaths. so here's what I think about their eyes: blue=sacrifice green=self kill? gold=being killed That's at least what I think. Now let's take a look at the org. eyes: Xemnas-gold...
Back