• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. oathkeeper100

Fanfiction ► Stuck in the Host Club

Yay, new chapies! Wow, a lot of stuffs happened. Riku fell in love with Haruhi (That was a great part,) Sora and Kairi came back and now this Seama person. I wonder what will happen next? (And oh noes, next week will be the end?) I will look forward to it. Great jobs! :)
  2. oathkeeper100

Well, they better start planning their funerals if they plan on not telling Riku for quite some time. But him being just that smart, they won't be able to keep it a secret much longer. I can't wait to see his face, definit read. Great update, and can't wait to find out what happens next.
  3. oathkeeper100

Aww, I feel so bad for him! I hated that he was in pain and had to decide what to do in order to keep his secret, but yet again, I was so happy that he got angry because of his friends! It just shows you how much Riku cares about them. However, sometimes he does have to think of himself...
  4. oathkeeper100

How could Riku lose? Even worse, to little cute Honey!? But really, Riku needs a day to enjoy himself away from the Host Club. They've given him enough trouble as it is and Haruhi seems like the only decent person right now.... But the truth is, that might be impossible knowing their ways...
  5. oathkeeper100

Kyoya is just that smart, huh? Why can't he let Riku alone? The rest of the Host Club can figure it out on their own if they really wanted to know. Anyway, so a trip is what they will be doing next. Wonder what will happen. :) Can't wait to find out what happens next!
  6. oathkeeper100

Actually, that totally sounds like the twins. Lol, they are just weird like that. Can't waint to find out what happens next!
  7. oathkeeper100

Omg, I'm so sorry I haven't updated at all since you've posted newer chapters up. I've been majorly busy, anyway, enough of my rambling..on with the story! I'm glad the fangirls didn't rip Riku to pieces, but I can't wait to see this President of the 'Riku Fanclub' they speak of. Hopefully...
  8. oathkeeper100

Lol, Riku is in for it! He's going to hate Tamaki at first, but then again....who knows? (They'll probably make him a host) Liked the update, can't wait to find out what happens next.
  9. oathkeeper100

This is cool, my favorite video game and manga series in one! I can't wait to read what happens when Riku sees the uniforms. He is gonna freak! Not to mention whats in store for him when he actually meets the Host Club. Besides that, it was a good start to the story. Can't wait to find out...
  10. oathkeeper100

Fanfiction ► Riku and Mai 2

I'm surprised, but it was very cute at the same time.
  11. oathkeeper100

Wow, so it's really over! I loved this story, no doubt about it! The birth went well and now they are a complete family. The ending was great and it was especially nice to see them as a happy family in later years. I thought it was funny how Benji annoys his mom like Riku does sometimes, and...
  12. oathkeeper100

Woah. I missed quite a lot in a matter of days. I'm so happy that Doki and Riku are friends, they really have each other's backs, and I'm so glad Doki or anyone else for that matter wasn't killed. The fight was also pretty big and I enjoyed reading it. Other than that, I can't wait for this...
  13. oathkeeper100

Wow. That is a different side to Riku alright, but then again, he should be mad. His wife is missing and she's pregnant! Things are going to get more hectic along the way, no doubt. Hopefully, they find her soon. Great update, and can't wait to find out what happens next.
  14. oathkeeper100

Woah, I definitly thought that Mai was going into labor..but you fooled me! I've always hated Dawn and Dusk, there are no words to describe them besides 'mean' And poor Riku, he has to go through so much. I must say tho I am quite confused on how this baby is going to turn out. Great work...
  15. oathkeeper100

Oh, okay I understand now. (Above) I got pretty emotional when Riku said, “Yes, I’m sure, do it, if I die make sure she’s happy with someone who will love her.” How sweet... Anyway, I'm very curious to see what heights Dawn and Dusk will go to get Mai and everyone else. Will people die...
  16. oathkeeper100

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

When you threw in Vincent singing, that just made it even more funnier!
  17. oathkeeper100

Woah. Those were a lot of chapters, but I enjoyed reading every single one. (Full of emotions!) Well, to start off....I'm sorry for your loss TwilightRiku. I also have lost a dog this past summer. It was full of sadness, but I understood that he risked his life to save the one he loved. And...
  18. oathkeeper100

Okay, I prepared myself for this so I'm not suprised about it, but I must admit...I am sad. :( I keep waiting for the suprises and you keep delievering them. Curious to find who that voice belongs to as well...can't wait for the next update!
  19. oathkeeper100

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

I was laughing the whole time...again! Anyway, can't wait to find out who did it.
  20. oathkeeper100

Hmm.

Everyone has different opinions andnot everyone thought it was bad. Sometimes, games don't live up to their expectations that people maybe thought it would be. I thought KH2 was an overall pretty good game.
Back