• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

coded scans from Famitsu

Does anyone know if this is coming out in America and if it is what date is it coming out on? and thanks for the translations by the way ;)
  2. J

Worst world in the game

They kinda needed Twilight town, if they didn't put it in it would have made a hole in the story.
  3. J

Worst world in the game

I liked all the worlds but I do have to say they could've done a better job with Olympus.
  4. J

Missing in Days?

Sounds like it'd be a good world for a future Kh game.
  5. J

Missing in Days?

Ok question, why was Tinker Bell there when Peter Pan wasn't? And yes Alice probably was back in the real world.
  6. J

Kairi's keyblade?

This thread has like nothing to do with Days.
  7. J

Coded coming America?

Yeah I guess you're right, but they could either port it to another system or not release it in NA at all. But if they don't release it in NA then it would put a hole through Sora's story so they kinda have to release it in NA. So anyways there are countless things they can do, but nobody knows...
  8. J

Coded coming America?

Yeah but point is they wanted to give Coded to a handheld system, the DS was taken by Days, PSP is taken by Birth By Sleep and the only thing left is Cell Phones and that's where coded should be, not on Wii or PS3.
  9. J

Coded coming America?

Hopefully, that's the phone I have now.
  10. J

Coded coming America?

Hey guys! Captain likes to see himself talk!!!
  11. J

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

My guess is it'll be maybe 3 or 4 months until it comes out in America after it comes out in Japan.
  12. J

(Spoilers) Favorite cutscene in Days

Re: Favorite cutscene in Days Yeah, that was one of my favorite scenes.
  13. J

Coded coming America?

Yeah and I know for a fact if the game comes out in America, you can expect it to be on the iphone.
  14. J

Coded coming America?

I'd say for Verizon at least, coded might come out on the EnV 3 or the Alias phones.
  15. J

Re: Favorite cutscene in Days The Axel VS. Xion scene was just ok in my opinion.
  16. J

MX good or bad?

Yes Master Xeanhort looks pretty evil to me, but knowing Square Enix they're probably making him seem evil when he's really a good guy in the story. But who knows, that's just my thinking.
  17. J

What exactly is Kh Coded about?

Ok, thanks again for your help.
  18. J

Alright, dumb question, how do I close a thread?
  19. J

Ok thanks, sorry I'm kinda stupid to the site, I haven't used my account much at all so it's like I'm a brand new member.
  20. J

Re: Favorite cutscene in Days Yeah good point, awesome signature picture btw.
Back