• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LadyScythe

Final Mix Sticker Points question

Thank you, so much! i will try this right a way. I have the guide book myself and it's made a little difficult when you have no information on the new content but as you said Thank God for the internet.
  2. LadyScythe

Final Mix Sticker Points question

Perhaps someone can help me as well, I'm having the same problem but with Aqua instead and i have moved those stickers around a numerous amount of times but I just cant get it to 138 to 140. I had no issue for Terra and Ven.
  3. LadyScythe

Thrice Revised AQUAxTERRA Club,"Earth and Water are the perfect pair", Under New Management

Thrice Revised AQUAxTERRA Club,"Earth and Water are the perfect pair", Under New Management Welcome, to the new and improved... Aqua X Terra Club! As you all have noticed from the title that AxT is being...
  4. LadyScythe

NEW MF THEORY

Well, Chase you have mind f***ed me with this thoery. you bring up a very good agrument though i am iffy about time travel bit. but none the less good theory.
  5. LadyScythe

Theory on How Xehanort Became A Heartless

Interesting thoery, you have here. you popping these out like a drop of a hat now. :)
  6. LadyScythe

Young Master Xehanort Face is FAKE!

you should have a pic of old MX to comapre with, to better point out the differences. why is young MX face ligther then rest of his skin. Cleaned up? I think it's fake
  7. LadyScythe

Fanfiction ► Terra x Aqua: LOVE

Nice work, :) I like it. keep up the good work.
  8. LadyScythe

Huge Xemnas Theory, Including Why He didn't use a Keyblade (spoilers)

I'm not to sure on that Aqua was able to use ME's keyblade for 10 years without a problem, why couldnt Terranort use her's then he had the ability, he didnt lose it, they made it look like he forgot but then his powers started coming back to him. it's questionable. and then you have days...
  9. LadyScythe

it is a good thoery, to think about. Cool, Happy Really Belated Birthday, then.
  10. LadyScythe

Or maybe, like i said in that prior conversation, maybe the Terra in Xemnas felt some shame about it. because Xemnas can be a villian one moment then someone you just pity.
  11. LadyScythe

It's an interesting thoery, Terra did say to MX, He do "ANYTHING" for his goals which would be, Aqua, Ven and ME Well dont forget He also had Aqua's keyblade, but he locked it away with her armor. i mean he could have used it at one point. he opened the door to Radient Garden some how and...
  12. LadyScythe

did anybody else... hate Aqua?

With the voice type they went for Aqua, They should have chosen some one like Lara Bailey. and what's works has Kari done?
  13. LadyScythe

Aqua is not perfect! as for Aqua taking on Hades and the ice titan, it can be interpeterd as Aqua mostly avenging Terra. seeing how Hades tempted Terra with it and then his refusal of it. Hades calling Terra, weak. ...seroiusly...because she didnt go out with Zack.....SHE JUST MET HIM! and...
  14. LadyScythe

Ikkin, I pretty much agree with you. but lets not forget when Aqua was at Oylumpus Colisuem and Deep Space and how she learned of Terra helping out Zack and how Terra's wayfinder charm influenced Stitch.
  15. LadyScythe

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Aqua's Days

I like what your writing, and i look foward to reading more.
  16. LadyScythe

Official BbS Pre-Order Discussion Thread

Re: Who's pre-ordered so far? I've pre-ordered, awhile back so i really dont remember if anything else is going to come with mine.
  17. LadyScythe

The new secret boss isn't a secret at all.

Well this is a shot in the dark here, I mean see the etheral blades, and the org13 coat. so it's natural to think it's a peice of Xehanort. but i'm little surprised that no thinks it could be a peice of Eraqus. my only support for it is, the land of departure. and we know that he died there...
  18. LadyScythe

Behind the Mask

aren't there enough Sora's already i dont think, he'll have face, seeing how Vanitas is gone, kind of like Terra's LS when we know its mostly an empty armor, (unitl we're told otherwise)
  19. LadyScythe

Riku and Master Xehanort?

aside it from being a foreshadowing that won't occur till Kingdom Hearts. but i do agree, that it was to show similiarites between Riku and young Xehanort. they both felt thier home was like a prison they wanted to become stonger
  20. LadyScythe

Finally..

It is set for a summer release, Gamestop just could of have put temporary fake date up, until the actual date is released. BBS is up for pre-order either way.
Back